**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sinister Vaults TL;DR + Threat Level 5 Chest Rewards (Infographic)

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★

Not sure if I should start a new thread for these to get them unburied from comments since I can’t edit the original, but here’s 4 and what I have of 3.

Level 4 has more gold than level 5?
  • Crumb3307 said:

Not sure if I should start a new thread for these to get them unburied from comments since I can’t edit the original, but here’s 4 and what I have of 3.

Level 4 has more gold than level 5?
    For those specific lanes, yes. Overall, no Level 5 will provide 800k more gold
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,048 ★★★★
    Has anyone done the math (or is it possible at this point) on how many keys we will get total? I know in the notes Kabam says you'll have enough keys to "fully explore two levels" but that doesn't specify if it's exactly the amount to fully explore 2 different levels or if there will be some keys left over.

I dont want to "waste" any keys on lvl 4 if I end up say screwing up somewhere on lvl 5 and need to use more than one key for a particular path.
  • Has anyone done the math (or is it possible at this point) on how many keys we will get total? I know in the notes Kabam says you'll have enough keys to "fully explore two levels" but that doesn't specify if it's exactly the amount to fully explore 2 different levels or if there will be some keys left over.

I dont want to "waste" any keys on lvl 4 if I end up say screwing up somewhere on lvl 5 and need to use more than one key for a particular path.

56 keys, 54 from the calendar and 2 from the mail
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    @Cat_Murdock You're amazing! Thank you for all you do!

Sidebar - I took Yondu to r3 on your recommendation and he has been HUGE in the GC meta this week. Thank You!
  • @Cat_Murdock You're amazing! Thank you for all you do!

Sidebar - I took Yondu to r3 on your recommendation and he has been HUGE in the GC meta this week. Thank You!

Heck yes, r3 on the GOAT 🦾
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,048 ★★★★

Has anyone done the math (or is it possible at this point) on how many keys we will get total? I know in the notes Kabam says you'll have enough keys to "fully explore two levels" but that doesn't specify if it's exactly the amount to fully explore 2 different levels or if there will be some keys left over.

56 keys, 54 from the calendar and 2 from the mail
    Oh wow, okay so the *exact* amount to fully explore two levels. Good to know.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,656 Guardian
    Hopefully kabam will just update your original post with the new info graphic, very helpful!
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

I think it would be easier for everyone if you started a new thread each Wednesday and label them accordingly.
  • AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    No 6* shards in level 4?
  • AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    Are there mythic crystal in any level!?
  • Mylo_ZylotoMylo_Zyloto Posts: 26
    Aaadillll said:

No 6* shards in level 4?

According to the I for graph there are in zone 2
  • _Ajju_Ajju Posts: 4
    I’ve completed all the paths but still didn’t get the safe ?? Is there any other way of getting that or Am I doing something wrong ?

• There was a bug earlier today where players were only given one of the items on that path, but not both. They’re working on compensation for people who were affected.

Cant these vaults easily be sent out? I wasted a key on rerunning havoc path, but that can be dealt with later. For now i just need the vault.

• RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29

There was a bug earlier today where players were only given one of the items on that path, but not both. They’re working on compensation for people who were affected.

Cant these vaults easily be sent out? I wasted a key on rerunning havoc path, but that can be dealt with later. For now i just need the vault.

I agree with that people from Kabam need to raise their IQ level asap.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Thank you for this
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    firstly, thank you @Cat_Murdock !!!
    second I’m traveling this week so need some help. The paths dont go solid which usually means you can re-run to get the same rewards over again. I re-ran the t3 alpha lane but got nothing - is the SQ designed to only get it once or lane thing bugged?
  • ttarnkfuftsttarnkfufts Posts: 1
    edited April 2023
    are there map for 2nd threat lvl?
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 154
    Hey dear @Cat_Murdock
    Appreciate your info ❤️
    A question please
    Just see you threat 4 and threat 3 infographic get in to threat 3 for those juicy 15k mythic shards and take nothing 🥹
    So i lost my key for nothing?
    I thought we're able to take 56 paths anywhere we want
  • DoomproviderDoomprovider Posts: 3

Pr0t0t7p3 said:

@Cat_Murdock
    What am is supposed to do here?

Just looked at SQ again this morning. Yesterday I ran Havok path got 6*shards and no safe. Today it Shows I am able to run it again and the chest is still there. Yesterday I ran Red Skull path got T2A. Today Shows I am able to run it again but the chest is gone.

Do I wait for Kabam to comp me the safe? Do I rerun Havok path and waste a key? Do I run other lanes? Please help with info and clear direction.

@Pr0t0t7p3 I was having the same problem no safe or shards on the havok path, I ran threat level 4 havok path earlier and got the safe, the key from the safe should work throughout all threat levels (I hope😭).
    Yes, unlocking the next ZONE within the quest, also unlocks that ZONE across all difficulties (threat levels).

——
    As for problem with getting the chests/safes…

Awesome thanks dude good to know it's somewhat of a quick fix and I haven't screwed it up for my threat level 5 runs 👍
    @Kabam Miike Couldn't @ mention Kabam Jax so I'm @ mentioning you. Do we have to let you know that we didn't get the Safe or are you guys going to know? I couldn't find the original post to quote so I quoted this mention of it. Sorry.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★

Got these 2 vaults today, any one knows code for zone 2 vault?
  • I did the havoc path but I didn't get a safe wtf is up with that

I had the same problem then all i did is play the havoc path in lvl 4 n got the green key
    I did the zone 2 in lvl 5 to so you could do the same
  • Hey dear @Cat_Murdock
    Appreciate your info ❤️
    A question please
    Just see you threat 4 and threat 3 infographic get in to threat 3 for those juicy 15k mythic shards and take nothing 🥹

Those are Legendary shards
  • Runnly1Runnly1 Posts: 15
    I cleared it a never once got a safe. Most be where able to get the safe and do the next zone but a few never even got a safe. Please make this make sense because other people are getting better rewards and I didn't even get the chance at them.
  • Runnly1Runnly1 Posts: 15
    @Cat_Murdock will guys please address the fact that some of never even got a safe even after clearing all of zone one. I even wanted keys on suggested paths an yet Nothing. It is bs. Not thrilled that people get to do other zones an get better rewards when I wasn't even given a chance.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I’m so confused. I’ve completed a few paths and got chest rewards. None of the paths have changed into a solid line. Am I meant to remember what I’ve done?. How do I know when I’ve completed that section?
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 154

Hey dear @Cat_Murdock
    Appreciate your info ❤️
    A question please

Those are Legendary shards
    Ok legendary
    The point is i don't get them
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

I’m so confused. I’ve completed a few paths and got chest rewards. None of the paths have changed into a solid line. Am I meant to remember what I’ve done?. How do I know when I’ve completed that section?

Look at the end of each path - the paths you’ve completed won’t have chests any more.

Solid lines would have been much better!