**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First R4 champion?

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
Hey all -

I almost have enough materials for my first R4 to the point that I’ll be able to take someone very soon.

So, I need to use stores and resources to get more class catalysts for the specific champ I want to take to R4.

So I want your opinions, so I can focus on building my class catalysts for my first R4.

First R4 champion? 88 votes

Doom
13%
FabwiziLeoZedBarani7daJT_SupremeCrow9074RaiderbobPat_McGloin_1LickyMaiThuyneBlackOrange1Mknight123ReedRichards423 12 votes
Kitty (awakened)
11%
MagicBentonJosh51700ShajamSwim_In_PigsCanucks37FrostGiantLordSuperstar_1126mbgibsonAnsh_AGentry2099 10 votes
Scorpion
2%
Rax38Ashacekar 2 votes
Hercules (awakened)
68%
winterthurAjisdopeFlareDogeTerraUnsilentPlayer_SlasherBrokenIamnikeNemurioMalreck04MoosetiptronicStanLee1979KhushhalWine_LoverCampynnkrystolixSarvanga1_WhoDaPooAnnihilator13_Milan1405 60 votes
Other
4%
Maverick75Ewell65SSS69N0madAlto_Dalto1 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Other
    Unawakened Warlock is good enough. It was my second 6r4.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 742 ★★★
    Hercules (awakened)
    R4 herc. with herc you can do harder contents in the game and get more r4s !
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hercules (awakened)
    No real question, no debate.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    They’re all worthy! Hercules is probably the most useful overall, but if you like Doom, Kitty or Scorpion more, choose one of them and do Herc later : )
  • Options
    hhh1234567hhh1234567 Posts: 20
    Hercules (awakened)

Hey all -

I almost have enough materials for my first R4 to the point that I’ll be able to take someone very soon.

So, I need to use stores and resources to get more class catalysts for the specific champ I want to take to R4.

So I want your opinions, so I can focus on building my class catalysts for my first R4.

All of them are BGT and I think it’s better to rank Herc (also remember to rank him to the highest sig) first because of the damage output he has!(but need to be good at intercepting your opponent)
  • Options
    ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Posts: 79
    Doom
    In my opinion, don't rank up Hercules. Not saying he is a bad character, but I just get sick of people thinking he is good for everything even though there are 100% better characters for some content. So, I would wait on him and just go for Doom. If you love Hercules that much, then I won't stop you from ranking him up since it is your choice.
  • Options
    For Act 7, who’s going to get me the most mileage?
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 226 ★★
    edited April 2023
    Kitty (awakened)
    Hercules has so many cheat codes…
    I think Hercules is a boring champ to play. I have him as a 5* on my main. He kinda boring tbh
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Stark spidey
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    Hercules (awakened)

For Act 7, who’s going to get me the most mileage?

I did act 7 100% before Herc, and I used Doom a ton. However, I'm sure Herc would do just as great and even better.
  • Options
    N0madN0mad Posts: 23
    Other
    You can’t go wrong with Hercules. But I think he’s more than enough even at r3. Another idea to consider is Kingpin…

I know he’s not awakened, but I’ve found that guy to be an absolute workhorse against so many different nodes/champs. I’m still using my 5/65 in all sorts of content that I wouldn’t bring many other 5*champs. If you like playing him, I think he’d be another banger option.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Kitty (awakened)
    Hercules is the obvious option here: extremely high damage, great utility, immortality. But Kitty is no slouch either. Awakened, she's a literal cheat code if you're good at doing intercepts. Quite a solid champ IMO, I use her in literally all forms of content. Congrats for your first r4 btw.
  • Options
    Swim_In_PigsSwim_In_Pigs Posts: 11
    Kitty (awakened)
    Honestly, I voted Kitty, but I thought about it more. Definitely Hercules. Later on though, definitely rank up Kitty after Hercules. The two of them are so, so good.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Hercules (awakened)
    Umm, got a question. I have an r3 hulkling too, but how is it only 12.7k at rating, while you have a 14k rated hulkling....? Is it level difference or some masteries at work?
  • Options
    Zak2025Zak2025 Posts: 60
    Hercules (awakened)
    What the hells wrong with u obvs herc
  • Options
    Zak2025 said:

What the hells wrong with u obvs herc

lol I did Herc a couple of days ago. It’ll be awhile but excited to take Kitty and Doom (and eventually Scorpion) to R4 as well, unless someone else banging comes out in that time I’m slowly building up the resources.