**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t bind relic

Trying to bind sw relic to spidey supreme but it continually says that he’s inside a quest and can’t bind it. Hes been released from war and I haven’t started a quest with him.

Comments

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Is the war over? If memory serves me correctly, even though your champs have been 'released', you need to wait until the war concludes in order to bind.
  • Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103

Is the war over? If memory serves me correctly, even though your champs have been 'released', you need to wait until the war concludes in order to bind.

I thought it would be that, but I tested with Apoc, who was also on defense and was able to unbind and bind a relic to still
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

I thought it would be that, but I tested with Apoc, who was also on defense and was able to unbind and bind a relic to still
    I had this issue also and the champs were in incursions or something, when relics first came out, but after some sort of bug was fixed I was able to use them.

Looks like this is happening here, because when I was trying my incursions was over, and no war or AQ was on, or other quest was happening.

Strange
  • Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
    My bad apparently I had left him in an incursions run, and hadn’t ended it. Working fine now