Options

Tips on getting Uncollected

Anybody got a couple tips on how to achieve UC with this roster? who to upgrade and so on.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Comments

• Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 313 ★★
    Rank up juggs starky for collector and defo herc
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    If that Stark Spider-Man is your best hero, you should put some work into your roster. Start focusing on 5-stars. Tigra, Elsa, Juggs and Spot are all good champions. That Hercules is good but he will only take you so far
    For reference, I have four r4 5*, and decent skills, and it took me a few months to do 5.1.
    I recommend 100%ing Act 4 first if you haven't.
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited April 2023
    I think u got a decent roster,also try to rank up if 5*s.
    I will do these on big quests that out of 5 champs I will never use one for clearing paths who is very good for boss or I mastered it so back up any one of ur champ for boss(I could say to back up stark, herc,silver" any one who u mastered"),so rank up some and do boss fight with peace☮️
  • Options
    hhh1234567hhh1234567 Posts: 20
    Sebboh said:

Anybody got a couple tips on how to achieve UC with this roster? who to upgrade and so on.
    Thanks a lot in advance!

Rank up Spot and Herc for defeating Collector. Enough time, a good champion roster and your patience (and of course lots of revives and potions!) are all you need.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 72
    First thing to note, build up a good stash of resources, then make sure you understand what nodes are in each chapter and sub chapter. Then work on building up your 5* but if you can practice with 4* practice against champions you struggle with. Also save up about 1.5K units just in case against the collector.