**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sinister Vaults TL;DR + Threat Level 5 Chest Rewards (Infographic)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2023

Hey dear @Cat_Murdock
    Appreciate your info ❤️
    A question please
    Just see you threat 4 and threat 3 infographic get in to threat 3 for those juicy 15k mythic shards and take nothing 🥹
    So i lost my key for nothing?
    I thought we're able to take 56 paths anywhere we want

Those are Legendary shards
    Ok legendary
    The point is i don't get them
    I need more info. Are you very sure you were on Level 3? Was this the first time you took the path? Was there a chest on the end? What item popped up on the end screen?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I think some have figured it out, but I don’t think everyone has.

But. For those still missing vaults. Do the Havok path on a different threat level. I was missing my vault after the first pass Wednesday. Yesterday on a lark I did havoc path on threat level 2 and got the vault after running the path.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So am I correct that there’s no reward for 100%ing the map? Because as someone with 9-figures worth of gold who’s desperately chasing any kind of 5/6 star quicksilver, I’d rather take shards from level 3 than gold from level 5.

If there’s an exploration reward, that’s a different question.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

I’m so confused. I’ve completed a few paths and got chest rewards. None of the paths have changed into a solid line. Am I meant to remember what I’ve done?. How do I know when I’ve completed that section?

Look at the end of each path - the paths you’ve completed won’t have chests any more.

Solid lines would have been much better!
    Paths I’ve done still have the chest 😿
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

So am I correct that there’s no reward for 100%ing the map? Because as someone with 9-figures worth of gold who’s desperately chasing any kind of 5/6 star quicksilver, I’d rather take shards from level 3 than gold from level 5.

If there’s an exploration reward, that’s a different question.

I think you're right - and I'm planning a few raids into lower levels as I skip the Gold chests, too.

There's no mention of Exploration rewards in the original post; nor are there actually any Quest rewards at all:

• Options
    Zuluwoarrior1Zuluwoarrior1 Posts: 14
    I’ve seen a lot of posts saying the safe in TL5 is in the Havoc path, however, I did that one and only got the 2.5k 6 star shards, no safe. I have done all paths and did havoc one twice to see of that gets me the safe. No luck and no safe.
  • Options
    N0toriousRED53N0toriousRED53 Posts: 45
    are we going to be able to purchase extra keys? i had used a key in a lower difficulty on day 1 when i wasnt paying attnetion. yes i can still 100% lvl5 but wonder if you can get extras, so i can also 100% lvl4. thanks
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 158

Hey dear @Cat_Murdock
    Appreciate your info ❤️
    A question please
    Just see you threat 4 and threat 3 infographic get in to threat 3 for those juicy 15k mythic shards and take nothing 🥹
    So i lost my key for nothing?
    I thought we're able to take 56 paths anywhere we want

Those are Legendary shards
    Ok legendary
    The point is i don't get them
    I need more info. Are you very sure you were on Level 3? Was this the first time you took the path? Was there a chest on the end? What item popped up on the end screen?
    I'm sure it was level3
    It was the first time i took this path,and first time i go to level 3
    Yes it was a chest on the end of the line
    And no item popped up on the end screen.

Here is the info (i copy the ticket i send and got no answer)

Hello there 🙃
    Morning here in Greece so i take a look in forums and i see announcement cat Murdock infographics for side quest.
    I run threat 3 the path with wasp and ant man future to take 15k mythic shards and take nothing 🥹
    I read all the details of side quest so i don't understand why?
    Please help/explain

• Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    edited April 2023
    If you repeat path 3 in zone 1, 4 times, will you get the reward 4 times? So 10K 6* shards in total?
  • Options
    YodaKaj said:

If you repeat path 3 in zone 1, 4 times, will you get the reward 4 times? So 10K 6* shards in total?

No.Just read the comments and do useful questions.
    We take 56 keys
    You believe we can go 56 times the same line and take 140 6* shards?
    Or 56 t5 colour,56 6* awake gems etc?
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

I’ve seen a lot of posts saying the safe in TL5 is in the Havoc path, however, I did that one and only got the 2.5k 6 star shards, no safe. I have done all paths and did havoc one twice to see of that gets me the safe. No luck and no safe.

I didn’t get the safe the first time but then I just did it again, luckily I got an extra 2500 shards and a safe
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★

are we going to be able to purchase extra keys? i had used a key in a lower difficulty on day 1 when i wasnt paying attnetion. yes i can still 100% lvl5 but wonder if you can get extras, so i can also 100% lvl4. thanks

In my opinion, we should all be sent a few extra keys. It wouldn't do any harm and would compensate people that have lost keys trying to get this to work.

I've finally got my head around this event, and in general, it's not bad at all. Unfortunately, it feels a bit rushed. For example, surely they could have designed a better interface for cracking the safe/vault.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Runnly1 said:

@Cat_Murdock will guys please address the fact that some of never even got a safe even after clearing all of zone one. I even wanted keys on suggested paths an yet Nothing. It is bs. Not thrilled that people get to do other zones an get better rewards when I wasn't even given a chance.

I’ve addressed it so many across several platforms that I think it’s starting to do things to my sanity. It was due to a bug at the start of the event. There will be compensation for people who didn’t get a safe sometime this week. Why is there not a stickied announcement banner at the top? I don’t know but I sure would like one.
    There was one, but it was taken down after not too long. I’m not sure if the reason why, as it doesn’t seem fixed yet.

• Options
    I have 2 zone 2 safes for some reason
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    So should I continue to ignore this month's SQ until broken things are fixed and confusion clears up? Does anything close off or expire if I just play SQ in the last 2 week's of the month?

It not be awesome to skip 2 consecutive months of SQ. Last month because it forced me into a game mode I never play and this month due to..... reasons. Thanks all.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

So should I continue to ignore this month's SQ until broken things are fixed and confusion clears up? Does anything close off or expire if I just play SQ in the last 2 week's of the month?

It not be awesome to skip 2 consecutive months of SQ. Last month because it forced me into a game mode I never play and this month due to..... reasons. Thanks all.

That’s the way i am doing it 😅 I am not fully getting what’s happening so I am concentrating on the main quest. I still did not understand in general how the sq works but yeah :smile:
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Each Path has a Chest you can collect only once. One random Path has a Safe. Each week, Objectives are released with clues to the code.
  • Options
    JonBlackJonBlack Posts: 26
    edited April 2023
    I still didn't receive my safe box... they still didn't fixed the issues? I ve explored all the paths, no remaining chests.
  • Options

• Options

I did the havoc path but I didn't get a safe wtf is up with that

There was a bug earlier today where players were only given one of the items on that path, but not both. They’re working on compensation for people who were affected.
    What about playing the same path 2 times?
    Do we get the rewards or not
    I tried the Hawkeye path for the second time and no rewards
  • Options
    Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    Anyone know the code for zone 3?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I did the havoc path but I didn't get a safe wtf is up with that

There was a bug earlier today where players were only given one of the items on that path, but not both. They’re working on compensation for people who were affected.
    What about playing the same path 2 times?
    Do we get the rewards or not
    I tried the Hawkeye path for the second time and no rewards
    Only once.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Saved all the keys... Looks like a lot of unwanted stuff in top 2 difficulties.
  • Options
    Achilles100Achilles100 Posts: 39
    Are there any additional rewards for exploration ? I was thinking maybe to take same path in all 5 levels and NOT take some paths at all
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    edited April 2023
    Anyone knows code for zone 2 vault?