Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134 β˜…
    Game is dropping again and again, this is making us lose hp in map 6!
  • Options
    Adrian920307Adrian920307 Posts: 15 β˜…
    Same here, Mx
  • Options
    Kabam kabam.... prayers the only answer
  • Options
    *sigh* very frustrating its another er maintenance i guess right kabam?!i think this post will be locked again by kabam miike hehe..πŸ˜€
  • Options
    Just like awhile ago its my internet connections fault?!tsktsk..
  • Options
    Truthtold100Truthtold100 Posts: 9 β˜…
    If your going to offer an online game makes your game connects to its players. Make sure you offer my taskmaster to since you make it unable for me to play
  • Options
    LEE94LEE94 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Really starting to loose interest in the game ! The game is down more than we can actually play. Loosing out on our rewards and getting nothing back even though we spend money on the game... smh... disappointing!!!
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i just lost 50% of my health and lost another 50% just clicking start didn't even start the fight .
    truly kabam shoud make this a 15% or 10% health loss 50% is crazy especially when ur using just a revive and heal up followed with a crash > their own crashes
  • Options
    SanficoSanfico Posts: 9 β˜…
    Yup! 🀬🀬
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185 β˜…
    edited December 2017
    Yeah its bad and I have never complained here before. Give us the dollar crystal again I will happily pay for it don't have to be free. I'll give you a dollar. Since I lost out on getting 4* shards from modoks lab twice. Im 15 4* shards away and only time to play is tonight. Down twice. Give us that 4* crystal I'll happily pay for it. To make up for the 4* I have to now wait a day and a half for or longer cause of work.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 β˜…β˜…
    But think how fortunate we are that you can buy potions for up to 50% off to restore all that lost health!!!
  • Options
    Soooo....i tried to log one to my account and first was told to check my connection...then said i was logged on to another device then bamm!!! Emergency maintenance...so what im trying to figure out is why did the first 2 messeges show up? Can i get some help on the matter? Really would rather not have my account on someone elses phone and not know it.
  • Options
    Here it is again another er maintenanceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    And i guess im not able to post?!nice..
  • Options
    So many bad connections and so much maintenance is going on that its hard to keep up with events going on that it really strikes a blow on the timer. Any thoughts on getting rewards on behalf of the lag happening? Curious
  • Options
    This can go on and on and on and on lol
  • Options
    Yeah its bad and I have never complained here before. Give us the dollar crystal again I will happily pay for it don't have to be free. I'll give you a dollar. Since I lost out on getting 4* shards from modoks lab twice. Im 15 4* shards away and only time to play is tonight. Down twice. Give us that 4* crystal I'll happily pay for it. To make up for the 4* I have to now wait a day and a half for or longer cause of work.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203 β˜…
    Good news is it's down for everyone... so your not losing any time spent. Which means arenas scores will be lower...
  • Options
    DrewskiDrewski Posts: 27 β˜…
    Third time.....
    .count'em......3 times emergency maintenance has put the game down just today
This discussion has been closed.