**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

April 14th Livestream - Act 8.2, 7-Stars and a Giveaway!

Hey Summoners!

Our next official MCOC livestream will be Friday, April 14 at 9:00 AM PT.

For this stream only, we will be streaming simultaneously to Twitch AND YouTube!

We'll be providing details on Act 8 Chapter 2 and revealing first looks at 7-Stars!

But that’s not all! During the Stream, we’ll give away THE FIRST EVER 7-Star Champion to one lucky Twitch viewer! Ten lucky runner-ups will win 1 of 10 6-Star Nexus Crystals! Tune in at twitch.tv/Kabam to take part in the Giveaway!

Hope to see everyone there!

Comments

• Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Guess imma slide
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 207 ★★
    Yoooo, can't wait!!!
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
    I wonder if the implication here is that 7* are coming with 8.2. Doubtful, but possible, especially if they're gearing up to give one away.
  • Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138

I wonder if the implication here is that 7* are coming with 8.2. Doubtful, but possible, especially if they're gearing up to give one away.

Probably next Wednesday or on the next months update is my guesses
  • Options
    Hamza_hxHamza_hx Posts: 8
    I bet they wont release herc as 7* after the recent revive farming fiesta
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
    I also wonder if with the advent of 7*s, we'll finally get 6* versions of Quake and Magik, especially since they've finally conceded and given us 6* Wolvie.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    That's pretty nice. Excited to see what new feature 7*s have
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Jax will the giveaway be on twitch only or will it be enterable through youtube aswell. And will you do a entry form giveaway and at the end of stream announce the winners or will it happen midstream?
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    🤨I already see people making multiple accounts.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

🤨I already see people making multiple accounts.

Not worth all that hassle for a 3 day jump on the "competition", but I guess people will do anything for bragging rights
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    Rasilover said:

Can’t wait for 7 star herc and kitty

could be quite a long wait before they're added to the pool, similar to 6 stars. but imo, 7 star is the end game in terms of tiers, so the rollout of champions like those might take some time, years maybe
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I seriously wonder how much shards it will take to get a 7* champ
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Buttehrs said:

Gambl0r said:

Rasilover said:

Can’t wait for 7 star herc and kitty

could be quite a long wait before they're added to the pool, similar to 6 stars. but imo, 7 star is the end game in terms of tiers, so the rollout of champions like those might take some time, years maybe
    Then your already wrong. 7* isn't the end. There'll be 8* 9* etc. Unless the game itself ends.
    It has taken more than 5 years to get from the launch of 6-stars to the introduction of 7-stars. Max 6-stars still aren’t widely available besides EOP and the very peak of the playerbase. 7-stars have an additional rank to max out. They could take us almost to the end of the decade.
    And the game has no signs of ever closing down, so what happens when those 7* reach rank 6? Aside from ascension and relics, the next logical step will be 8*. Again, assuming the game is still going strong.
  • Options
    MrNonameMrNoname Posts: 14
    Im not familiar with twitch. Do I need to make account there in order to be eligible for give away. Website version works or I need to download app?
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★

TBH I wouldn't be mad with Kamala Khan. Groot or Superior Ironman would bother me however :P