**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 7* champion and intial 7* basic pool

With the announcement that the 7* pool will be revealed on Friday, April 14th during another Kabam livestream, I thought it'd be fun and interesting to see who everyone thinks will be in the pool. So who do you think will be in the 7* initial base pool. Joe Fixit is apparently confirmed to be in there. Also, what 7* champion do you think Kabam will give away to the one lucky winner?

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,729 ★★★★

Ajisdope said:

First one has to be red Cyclops

Followed by the blue one.
    I have 80k shards saved so I’ll pull both
    That's double trouble 🤣
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    My first will surely be Cap IW 😅
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I hope it will have "good without being duped" champs

I counter with max sig champs only.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    There would probably be a couple of older champs in the pool, like Red Hulk and KP, but also, alas, my boy GROOT. There probably won't be any newer champs, except maybe America Chavez 😂
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

Initial pool is going to be god awful. Best champ in there might be like… red hulk lmao

I'd love to pull him as my first 7*.
  • Options
    hhh1234567hhh1234567 Posts: 20

i hope they give the winner the option to refuse Iron Fist lol

Actually if 7 star Iron Fist has the same synergy as 6 star, he will be very powerful
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Might as well save for the 7* featured if the basic pool is that bad. A 7* Cassie Lang or Future Ant Man would be sick
  • Options
    The Irons —> Iron Man, Iron Patriot and Superior Iron Man
  • Options

With the announcement that the 7* pool will be revealed on Friday, April 14th during another Kabam livestream, I thought it'd be fun and interesting to see who everyone thinks will be in the pool. So who do you think will be in the 7* initial base pool. Joe Fixit is apparently confirmed to be in there. Also, what 7* champion do you think Kabam will give away to the one lucky winner?

I think probably the same as 6 star crystal pool
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Spot for sure. Herc won’t be there though.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Like eveyone is saying, I’m guessing it will be the older champs but I hope that includes some of the buffed champs as well like Hulk, OG Spidey, Juggs, Storm, or Colossus.
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    All you need to know is one word.
    TRASH.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    we all know Quake is jumping from 5* straight into 7*