Options

Modder?

Dr_Phant0mDr_Phant0m Posts: 24
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Met this guy in the GC, 99% sure it’s a modder but wanted to get other peoples opinions
[Images removed as per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 453 ★★★
    Hard to say, Falcon is a great counter for Thing. 22s could be legit, I had a fight where my opponent downed my Thing with falcon in about 29-30s
  • Options
    Yeah he’s one of the best counters for thing but even with my r3 sig 100 falcon the fastest I’ve ever killed a thing is like 50 seconds. Also my thing is r4. Probably just gonna have to leave it as there isn’t enough evidence
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,523 ★★★★★
    I would say it’s possible especially if they have a sig 200 Falcon. The black panther relic is also very good on him. I have mine R4 sig 200 and he can crush Thing with incredible ease. If you get good crit RNG the fight can end incredibly quick
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Can you show the stats
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    This actually looks like my account. I have 6* awakened Falcon with 3* Panther Relic. But i could be wrong if it's my account shown in pic or not. My fights with thing with Falcon always end sooner.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    I have winter soldier relic on instead so not my account i guess. But i think recently i used 3* panther relic on my falcon. But i m definitely not a modder. You can verify username. I don't see you on my battle history.

• Options

Can you show the stats

Here they are

• Options
    Ashacekar said:

This actually looks like my account. I have 6* awakened Falcon with 3* Panther Relic. But i could be wrong if it's my account shown in pic or not. My fights with thing with Falcon always end sooner.

Don’t worry it definitely weren’t you
  • Options
    Update: Definitely not my account as i don't own a 6* thing. He He.
    But i think this could be legit.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 423 ★★

Met this guy in the GC, 99% sure it’s a modder but wanted to get other peoples opinions

Not to be that guy, but the forums doesnt take accusations well and you’ll receive a warning for violating the rules
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023

Not to be that guy, but the forums doesnt take accusations well and you’ll receive a warning for violating the rules
    The names are removed from the images per the forum rules. There won’t be a warning for this and if there would be then a moderator would’ve already edited the original post and removed the image.
    Their point in addressing accusations is that it can cause a witch hunt and flood the team with reports that may or may not be valid because an image in and of itself is not sufficient evidence of cheating, even if it’s plain as day to us who play the game. If there’s no name attached, then there’s no witch hunt and no false reporting that can take place.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Ain’t as much accusing as wanting peoples opinions on the fight, the names are blanked out so no one is being accused
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    If you believe you have evidence of suspicious behavior, you should report it to our Support Team, as they’re the best equipped to make sure all the info gets passed onto and examined by those best equipped to look into this kind of thing. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.