**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds ended early?

Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
I was one away from GC and in middle of fight , game kicked me out and cant find the BGs. Are they ended one hour early? God this is so annoying . I am fed up with players paying for kabam bugs.

Comments

• AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 169 ★★
    After yesterday’s removal and reappearance, it’s pretty upsetting that BG clock showed 1h to go but disconnected at the change of the hour.
    Kabam, how hard is it to keep simple things straight?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    it’s 1 pm EST which is when BGs usually ends but for some reason the timer had an hour left
  • vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 55
    Yes, it ended an hour early. This pretty much keeps happening every season.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Wow... Why can't they even get timers right.. its frustrating
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    BGs ended at the daily reset of the game for deals and content delivery.
  • SwatUSwatU Posts: 30
    Well we should be able to trust in game timers... It influence our decisions (play or not to play). Very poor.
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    Same here, I was just 1 wins away from making it to GC
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
  • I was fight to reach Gladiator Circuit! Very disappointed!
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    There should be 55 mins more
    I see the timer very well, it's ended early, while solo and alliance battlegrounds event is still on
    Bring it back, I have waster 3 victory shield to reach there.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Sucks. I was planning on making a final push to finish the Victory Track right now while on my lunch break. I was very close. I’m losing a significant amount of rewards.
    The solo and alliance event still has time on the clock.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 169 ★★
    edited April 2023
    Pikolu said:

There might be something linked to daylight saving clock. New content in my region, drops at 7pm local (gmt+2). Now it’s 6pm, and the timer did show one hour left as many others have stated.
    If it was meant to end now, that’s fair, but the clock should reflect that. If not, then it ended early. Either way, it’s not up to the player to figure out what to do with an untrustworthy clock.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    Antsiou said:

Pikolu said:

There might be something linked to daylight saving clock. New content in my region, drops at 7pm local (gmt+2). Now it’s 6pm, and the timer did show one hour left as many others have stated.
    If it was meant to end now, that’s fair, but the clock should reflect that. If not, then it ended early. Either way, it’s not up to the player to figure out what to do with an untrustworthy clock.
    Content always drops at 11am Mountain time [UTC-6] for me and battlegrounds closed at the exact same the 6* nexus offer for units appeared which was 11am for me.

The main issue is battlegrounds was bugged for first hour of its release where only few people could actually matchmake and it was fixed an hour in so that might have messed up with the timer.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Hey @Kabam Jax

Please ask the guys to make sure Season 7 starts on a correct timer and it does not get effected by this 1 hour change.

Just updating you on the past things,
    As a mix up of timer happened couple of seasons ago, which resulted it to end 8 hours early.

Appreciate this step taken by the team.
    I don't need it, but some people sure did.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!
    Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

We were able to bring the mode back on, it will be up until 12-noon PT. This will give you the hour back you missed + 15 minutes.

Hope this helps!

Not really helpful. I'm working but was planning on making the final push on my lunch break. Your fix is too little too late. My fault for procrastinating, I guess, but I'd made my plans around that in game timer.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Antsiou said:

Bocksarox said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

We were able to bring the mode back on, it will be up until 12-noon PT. This will give you the hour back you missed + 15 minutes.

Hope this helps!

Not really helpful. I'm working but was planning on making the final push on my lunch break. Your fix is too little too late. My fault for procrastinating, I guess, but I'd made my plans around that in game timer.
    It’s a prompt and positive way to right a wrong, kudos to the team, but it doesn’t really give back the hour as @Bocksarox said. One hour of time isn’t necessarily being able to be used the same way at a different time, if that makes sense. Also, my disconnect during the early end, cost me 2 points and energy. Not a deal breaker here, but could have been a tie breaker between two levels.
    Right a wrong?... I lost marks cause it disconnected.. how is that right from wrong?.. how is that a "fix" other than patching up a hole with scotch tape instead of fixing it?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Did something happen with the Elder's Marks too when it went squirrelly after opening again?

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Antsiou said:

Bocksarox said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Hope this helps!

It’s a prompt and positive way to right a wrong, kudos to the team, but it doesn’t really give back the hour as @Bocksarox said. One hour of time isn’t necessarily being able to be used the same way at a different time, if that makes sense. Also, my disconnect during the early end, cost me 2 points and energy. Not a deal breaker here, but could have been a tie breaker between two levels.
    Added is that it is a recurring problem—your analysis is spot on and even though the team is *trying* there’s no way to make it the same.

Dr. Zola
  • freybeesfreybees Posts: 1
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Hope this helps!

This does no good if you are not available during the new time. You can't simply just adjust times and expect everyone to accommodate and compensate for Kabam errors. This is too short of notice and how are players supposed to know? Once BGs disappeared, I did not go back and look for it.