**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Items use events

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Where are those two items use events ?
Are they definitely canceled ?

Comments

• Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    edited April 2023
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    All 3 day events are no more. You now have the Summoner Engagement event instead.
    See the announcements made
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

All 3 day events are no more. You now have the Summoner Engagement event instead.

That isn’t quite the question at hand here, though OP did not word their concern in the clearest way. The update to the new 7-day Summoner Engagement eliminated all item use from scoring, so this new format is missing a sizable part of what contributed to rewards in the past. It’s been brought up several times and continually ignored. @Kabam Miike I generally don’t like tagging you guys, but can you give us any insight on why item use was removed and if it will return? Jax said this new format rewards players for “simply playing the game”, yet a good chunk of simply playing the game is now removed from being rewarded.
    I mean the points are determined by just winning fights now. Which is literally just playing the game.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

That isn’t quite the question at hand here, though OP did not word their concern in the clearest way. The update to the new 7-day Summoner Engagement eliminated all item use from scoring, so this new format is missing a sizable part of what contributed to rewards in the past. It’s been brought up several times and continually ignored. @Kabam Miike I generally don’t like tagging you guys, but can you give us any insight on why item use was removed and if it will return? Jax said this new format rewards players for “simply playing the game”, yet a good chunk of simply playing the game is now removed from being rewarded.
    exactly. thx
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 565 ★★★
    If it is gone, will be nice to not have to sit on sig stones until one is up
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★

Item use was a big part of playing the game. I don't mind the switch to this 7 day format, just add this as well.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

If it is gone, will be nice to not have to sit on sig stones until one is up

But you don't have to hold now. It should be part of the scoring like the other things are.