**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Titan Crystals instead of feature crystals.

LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★
Thoughts? I am not sure I am excited about two currencies for 7 stars.

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

I think its a good change. You can target 2 different pools simultaneously. Instead of now where it's just 1 at a time.

I agree - but also want to point out it's a shrewd move to slow down acquisition of 7* overall, which I don't mind. I think after the 6* explosion they have decided to go this way.

I also think it's very good there is no champ overlap.
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★

Titan crystals are only for the rich, lol. This is a dumb and annoying change just furthering the gap between top spenders and the rest of us.

We will have to see how they implement it.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

It's a really awful change. Now you can't hoard shards for a featured crystal to get new champs, you have to buy Paragon Crystals to get them. This a very bad change for the players.

You get titan shards from duping 7*. Don't know how you came to the conclusion that you only get them from buying paragon crystals.
    You clearly didn't read what I wrote.
    I did. New champs enter titan crystal. Get titan shards by duping 7* shards. Sure new champs will probably be in paragon shards but it's no different then it is now with Cavs.
    Im sorry but where did u heard that 7* titan shards are coming from duping 7* when Kabam in live stream said that titan shards are only coming from quests and deals?
    edited April 2023
    So you get 7* shards and 7* titan shards from single champion dupe?
    Or u have to dupe titan crystals champion to get titan shards?
    Something does not make sense here
    Edit:
    Nwm im lacking sleep, i get it now.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    edited April 2023
    nOux said:

Keep in mind that you got nothing but iso for like the first 4 years of 6*s existence when you duped them. It was only recently when kabam had duping 6*s actually give 6* shards (later updated to 7* shards), so instead of having duping 7*s just give iso, they're giving out titan shards too.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    edited April 2023
    nOux said:

Pikolu said:

nOux said:

Keep in mind that you got nothing but iso for like the first 4 years of 6*s existence when you duped them. It was only recently when kabam had duping 6*s actually give 6* shards (later updated to 7* shards), so instead of having duping 7*s just give iso, they're giving out titan shards too.
    I dunno but that sound like a downgrade by a mile from player’s perspective. I would gladly take ISO from 7* dupes and buy 7* featured crystals for 7* shards instead of duping ~55times 7* to get 1 titan crystal.
    You get iso with the titan shards... how is that a downgrade?????

Kabam literally made it so players wouldn't have to choose whether they should get the basic crystal or save for the featured which is a win in my book. Only time people care for featured crystals is when they pretty much have everyone they want.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    What they're removing is the ability to phase out 6*s overnight.
    edited April 2023
    Pikolu said:

nOux said:

Pikolu said:

nOux said:

I dunno but that sound like a downgrade by a mile from player’s perspective. I would gladly take ISO from 7* dupes and buy 7* featured crystals for 7* shards instead of duping ~55times 7* to get 1 titan crystal.
    You get iso with the titan shards... how is that a downgrade?????

Kabam literally made it so players wouldn't have to choose whether they should get the basic crystal or save for the featured which is a win in my book. Only time people care for featured crystals is when they pretty much have everyone they want.
    Its becoming premium currency to acquire new champions.
    How is that not a downgrade compared to what we have now? Now u have to use already hard to get 7* shards to dupe basic champion 55 times to get chance at 1 champion from featured “titan” crystal instead of opening 30 featured from a get go. How can even a question come in to mind that thats not a downgrade?
  • H3t3r said:

It's a really awful change. Now you can't hoard shards for a featured crystal to get new champs, you have to buy Paragon Crystals to get them. This a very bad change for the players.

You get titan shards from duping 7*. Don't know how you came to the conclusion that you only get them from buying paragon crystals.
    You clearly didn't read what I wrote.
    You usually like to respond with that statement. But you clearly said “ Now you can't hoard shards for a featured crystal to get new champs, you have to buy Paragon Crystals to get them.”

I think this is a new and interesting change. It helps to keep people on acquiring and duping 6* to get 7* shards as well as from other content. As well as it allows for you to get shards an easier but slower way for titan crystals that will hold the featured champs. The only downside I see though is that getting featured champs is going to be a lot harder and in the beginning it is going to require a lot of waiting for the rotation into basic