**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X-23 limit bleed debuffs

RebarkRebark Posts: 345 ★★★
Today I was doing arena and I realized that X-23 existed.
Haven't used or heard about it in a long time. The question came to me: Why does it have a limit of 5 bleeds? Is this some kind of bug? it does not appear in her abilities that there is such a limit. I was going to make a post asking why she has this limit and if it wouldn't be a quality of life change to remove it, but it seems like a bug, it doesn't say anywhere in her abilities that there is a bleed limit

Comments

• Options
    but if the 5 bleed cap is working as intended, why is there nothing in her abilities that mentions this cap?
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    X-23 blood is to high. Limit 5. >:)
    haha.
    Next come gwenpool, the vampir and QuickNick with more blood and no limit. :D

And x-23 is in the dream country. o:)

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    X23 was the champ that carried me the most by far all the way through act five, this was five years ago now but she was my first 5 star. First r4, first sig200 and first sig200 r5. These days I make her a horseman and have her at sig 20 as a rank 3 six star, even with the cap she’s amazing, especially with the increased ability accuracy from the horseman abilities makes her regen proc on almost every combo and bleeds stay at 5 mostly. If the cap was removed she’d be a champ people actually used. I still use her for tb eq mutant chapter especially when it’s a fury every regen proc. She’s a badass woman, no doubt about that. My first love in this game.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Rebark said:

but if the 5 bleed cap is working as intended, why is there nothing in her abilities that mentions this cap?

Because she lives in the day and age where the abilities don’t contain all or enough information. I think it is mentioned in her original dev notes or something like that. They need to update her text or remove the cap.
    It's curious because the OG Scarlet Witch has the same problem, her signature skill is not detailed in her skills, but in the auntm.ai (which uses the game's database) it is detailed, as I will show you below.
    Even there on auntm.ai, there is also no detail about this bleeding cap, which is a little curious

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

Rebark said:

Because she lives in the day and age where the abilities don’t contain all or enough information. I think it is mentioned in her original dev notes or something like that. They need to update her text or remove the cap.
    It's curious because the OG Scarlet Witch has the same problem, her signature skill is not detailed in her skills, but in the auntm.ai (which uses the game's database) it is detailed, as I will show you below.
    Even there on auntm.ai, there is also no detail about this bleeding cap, which is a little curious

That editorial is not pulled from the game. That's dickslug using his own knowledge of the game to provide info
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Rebark said:

Rebark said:

That editorial is not pulled from the game. That's dickslug using his own knowledge of the game to provide info
    Correct. Same thing where if you look at Kingpin’s info he has a note about the cooldown period for his purify that is mentioned nowhere in his abilities but is accurate information. This doesn’t explain why he doesn’t have a note on X-23s bleed cap, but yeah, he is pulling information from his knowledge or to make things more understandable, not because Kabam made it available somewhere else.