**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 7 Star ability- Stat Focus

I think that the block proficiency boost looks nice but I feel like I would appreciate this more if masteries had been redone first. Whatever I guess…

Would love to know how everyone else feels about the new mechanic

Comments

• Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    I like it. Adds a bit of customization to the idea of using your favorite champions.

Interesting to think about how there'll be a new meta layer now, with specific attribute boosts needing to be accounted for. Tier lists are going to have to include "G2099 with critical boost" or "G2099 with increased block proficiency" or whatever
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

I like it. Adds a bit of customization to the idea of using your favorite champions.

Interesting to think about how there'll be a new meta layer now, with specific attribute boosts needing to be accounted for. Tier lists are going to have to include "G2099 with critical boost" or "G2099 with increased block proficiency" or whatever

Might also open up new options for relics as well
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    I love it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Block penetration is going on every defender 7* I have 🤣🤣 battlegrounds just got more interesting