**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just letting y’all know :/

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I’m just trying to be apart of the community, but everyone makes me feel like I don’t belong to be honest…. I’m a regular player how just enjoys the game. I’m just going to stop posting discussions…. I’m just going to learn more about the game, and come back to this forum later on.

Nobody is saying get off the forums or stop posting. I pretty much didn’t post at all during my first year or two of having a forums account, but I continued to visit the forums so I could learn and be aware of what was going on in the game. Look to absorb knowledge from the community and seek to post where you can contribute to a conversation well. The community is here to celebrate your success with, just don’t give us a play-by-play every step of the way. Share your big milestones and let us celebrate them with you. You’re new and there’s plenty for you to learn, understanding how to post in a more “agreeable” way is just one of those things that many players have had to learn (and some seasoned players are still learning).
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 223 ★★

I’m just trying to be apart of the community, but everyone makes me feel like I don’t belong to be honest…. I’m a regular player how just enjoys the game. I’m just going to stop posting discussions…. I’m just going to learn more about the game, and come back to this forum later on.

Nobody is saying get off the forums or stop posting. I pretty much didn’t post at all during my first year or two of having a forums account, but I continued to visit the forums so I could learn and be aware of what was going on in the game. Look to absorb knowledge from the community and seek to post where you can contribute to a conversation well. The community is here to celebrate your success with, just don’t give us a play-by-play every step of the way. Share your big milestones and let us celebrate them with you. You’re new and there’s plenty for you to learn, understanding how to post in a more “agreeable” way is just one of those things that many players have had to learn (and some seasoned players are still learning).
    I have 2 years of experience in MCOC, I quit about 3 months ago, and forgot a lot about the game. I downloaded the forums so I can learn more about the game, and I get instantly bullied on the forums. I didn’t know Cat Murdock was a very important mcoc player, so I thought she was new and that’s probably what started all this stupid drama.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Hello guys. As you see my profile, over 350+ disagrees I currently have. Most people are just giving hate for absolutely no reason. I’m not saying I want attention by the way. I just post stuff based on MY opinion, like I think Hercules is boring. I’m just getting hate for this. And on my first 5* post, I got over 30 disagrees in 2 whole nights. Again, I’m just saying my opinion. Some people are actually supporting me like on my completing act 4 post. I’m just saying, everyone is disagreeing my posts even though it is not a fact or something. Including I’m getting A LOT of hate comments… Im not trying to be annoying by this post. I’ll problem get over 100+ disagrees… But, I thank everyone for the support.
    It will mean a lot if you guys could be nicer :)
    ( I’ll show pictures of different posts, I’ll cover usernames)

Hi uh your not the only person to get hate believe me I used to get a lot of hate but then i started posting less and then I didnt have much hate as I used to but your complaining basically with 350+ disagrees bro I have almost 2k so at this point people are toxic and just dont let them get to you
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    @Gentry2099
    There are a few ppl here just come to forums and just hit dislike to most of the comments, don't feel bad about it. most of them doesn't even read the information and just hit dislike. those are the ones who never agree with whatever it is other than their decision. so chill and don't even bother about it
    and how is your progress going on with the Collector
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,137 ★★★
    by the time i am seeing this you have +500 disagrees on your profile and just because some people disagree with you doesn't mean they give hate for no reason.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,901 ★★★★★

Hello guys. As you see my profile, over 350+ disagrees I currently have. Most people are just giving hate for absolutely no reason. I’m not saying I want attention by the way. I just post stuff based on MY opinion, like I think Hercules is boring. I’m just getting hate for this. And on my first 5* post, I got over 30 disagrees in 2 whole nights. Again, I’m just saying my opinion. Some people are actually supporting me like on my completing act 4 post. I’m just saying, everyone is disagreeing my posts even though it is not a fact or something. Including I’m getting A LOT of hate comments… Im not trying to be annoying by this post. I’ll problem get over 100+ disagrees… But, I thank everyone for the support.
    It will mean a lot if you guys could be nicer :)
    ( I’ll show pictures of different posts, I’ll cover usernames)

I think you are that internet guy who post unpopular opinions to get attention. The forum is there only to disagree with you. You are disagreeing with majority by saying magik nd hercules are overrated (I seriously doubt you ever tried to play with them atleast once), But you want people to not disagree with you. This thread is unwanted and only make people to hate you more. Also you are teasing a great personality like cat murdock, These are all unwanted stuff just keep the forum clean and the community will keep your inboxes clean too :)
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

I personally don't care for over-sharing. I don't see the point in posting about act 4 progression or pulling a 5* Night Thrasher and sharing it with thousands of people. It's like hanging a toddler's scribbles in a museum.
    Regardless, I don't hit disagree in those instances because I'm not disagreeing with what's being said, just the why it's being said.

I get what you're saying but we still have newer players coming to this game so then clearing it is the same as when we did it. They are happy they've done it just like we were. It's not important to you because you're further along than they are but it shouldn't diminish their accomplishment. It also shouldn't prevent them from sharing those milestones. Shouldn't be compared to kids drawings either. 5*'s for new players are exciting.
    Sure, perhaps I shouldn't have made it specific to new players. Even as an endgame player, if I qualify as one, I would not share my accomplishments because: One, they're not special. People beat content within hours of release; and two, I barely "know" some of the people here among thousands. I share / brag / moan with my friends in messaging apps.
    I might be slightly stuck up on this, but I'd like the forums to be a place where players come for information. The millionth person to beat Maestro hardly deserves a post. Or the thousand post about what champion is the best in each class.
    We get those in cycles every time someone chirpy joins the forums.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I think what kabam should do is allow posters to see who agrees or disagree with ur post. Hopefully without the anonymity ppl would be less inclined to be hateful.
  • Options
    Don't worry about others opinions on champs. This is a fun game, and you should have fun with the champs YOU want to play. That is key.
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 223 ★★

@Gentry2099
    There are a few ppl here just come to forums and just hit dislike to most of the comments, don't feel bad about it. most of them doesn't even read the information and just hit dislike. those are the ones who never agree with whatever it is other than their decision. so chill and don't even bother about it
    and how is your progress going on with the Collector

Thank you. I’m just going to take a break from the forums and I don’t care about some stupid button anymore…. I don’t care if I get 1k disagrees.. bye ig
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    doctorb said:

Some ppl disagree just because they're hating.
    In the past, I have posted a straight forward question because of something I didn't know and I would get a whole bunch of disagree with no post explaining why.
    Not even my opinion, just a question.

Among the posts I've had flagged with disagrees have been posts that only contained numbers (as answers to other player's questions), posts that stated a personal preference, posts that simply linked to other posts, and one post that actually contained no content (it was a posting error on my part).

The best are when someone decided to just mass flag a whole bunch of posts. You can tell because they show up in the disagree list in the order they were flagged. In a few cases you can tell they actually searched for posts to flag because of the post order. I'm simultaneously impressed by the effort, and bewildered by the complete lack of awareness of the futility of it.

Occasionally I get flagged on a post I made years ago. No one has posted in that thread in years. It isn't about a topic currently relevant. I barely remember making the post. No one else is likely ever going to see that post or that entire thread ever again. But someone thought it was important to flag nonetheless.
This discussion has been closed.