Falcon locked on bugged?

joshypoopjoshypoop Member Posts: 25
Just noticed I took degen from mordu after parry with falcon? It didn't do it in TB EQ but it just happened in cav EQ. I can post pics if need be

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    Something to do with the fact Mordo is immune to Passive Ability Accurancy reductions?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Bug fixed
  • joshypoopjoshypoop Member Posts: 25

Something to do with the fact Mordo is immune to Passive Ability Accurancy reductions?

I've always been able to parry him before which is why I typically use falcon on mordu. He reduces defensive ability accuracy by 100%. So always been no astral evade from mordu when locked on. And it worked in TB EQ for this month, so just a couple days ago. Doing cav I just noticed I got the degen. And did some practice runs and got it there as well.

Bug fixed

Def not fixed I just tried it and it did it again.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★
    What he was trying to say is that now the bug is probably fixed. You are not supposed to reduce Mordo ability accuracy. You could before due to a hug probably. Working as intended now
    xLunatiXx said:

What he was trying to say is that now the bug is probably fixed. You are not supposed to reduce Mordo ability accuracy. You could before due to a hug probably. Working as intended now

I see. That makes sense. I just read where mordu is immune to passive AAR. And since falcon locked on has passive 100% reduced defensive AAR makes sense why it doesn't work. Also musst be a part of the buff mordu got a while back.
    Thanks for the help fellas
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    joshypoop said:

xLunatiXx said:

I see. That makes sense. I just read where mordu is immune to passive AAR. And since falcon locked on has passive 100% reduced defensive AAR makes sense why it doesn't work. Also musst be a part of the buff mordu got a while back.
    Thanks for the help fellas
    He did have this ability pre buff too. But it was bugged for a long time