**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina challenges was made when thronebreakers was a thing. When can we expect a Paragon challenge?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
Pretty much Carina challenges was made for TB.

How about some Paragon challenges that award some 7* shards. More gems and generally more materials like t6cc? Would you guys like this? Could be Act7/8 challenges where specific champs are allowed on specific paths for example. Instead of Abyss/LoL challenges we can get more 3* challenges or even 2*

Comments

• Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Aren't there Paragon specific Carina's challenges already? You can't even get the final rewards from the CC Vol 3 unless you are a Paragon anyways.
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★

You can only unlock them after doing the 4-star starlord challenge itemless

While blindfolded with reverse controls permanently active
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Better question is why did they KILL carinas?
    I have like 4-5 challenges completed on first one and both abyss ones in second. I will ofcource never run 4* starlord with current revive rates. Can they just NERF the first 2 challenges? Like to the bone? All those rewarda are farmable in BG in a matter of days now. I wanted 100% on everything. Thats impossible now... COMPLETLY illogical to complete i mean
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Better question is why did they KILL carinas?
    I have like 4-5 challenges completed on first one and both abyss ones in second. I will ofcource never run 4* starlord with current revive rates. Can they just NERF the first 2 challenges? Like to the bone? All those rewarda are farmable in BG in a matter of days now. I wanted 100% on everything. Thats impossible now... COMPLETLY illogical to complete i mean

Ehh it will just be dead content. Tbh they should just fault dead content like Carina V1, RTTL, and variant 1. Would probably help the game run better