**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormamu

I just got my first 5* hero n it’s Dormamu
Idk abt him can anyone help me abt his abilities? n how to use him properly
It vill be very helpful for me ..

Comments

• Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Theres this thing called YouTube.... I suggest you use it.
  • Options
    SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    My friends continually ask me about champs each time they get one. Honestly, just read about him on his page. Look at his abilities and practice using him.... At the start of any fight get a parry off and land a heavy blow. That will start you off well and set you up for some killing damage later down the road. Rather than spoil it all for you, take the initiative to look into him. He is a good champ
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    He’s a good defender when duped.
    Unduped he is good in attack as power control champ. And energy damage with soul bonds.
    But i find it difficult to trigger parry when using him.
    It will take a while to get use to his abilities but a decent champ
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Lol wow you guys must be salty, he's only asking for help... sort of what the forums are for...

Don't moan at him because you don't have a 5* Dorm
  • Options
    Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Thanks
  • Options
    Lol wow you guys must be salty, he's only asking for help... sort of what the forums are for...

Don't moan at him because you don't have a 5* Dorm

I don't think my comment was salty... I think its great he has him. Tell someone how to use a character and they will be good with that character.. Teach someone how read their profile (champion) he can do so for all champions and be good from there on out....

Where are your words of wisdom for our 5* dormammu user?
  • Options
    Its_RohaN wrote: »
    Thanks

Sorry if we didn't help more.... Maybe I could provide more insight.... What exactly are you looking for in order to use him better?
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Dakine86 wrote: »

Why even bother commenting if you’re just going to come up with a comment that a petulant school child would think up?

Anyway OP - I think Dorm is an amazing pull for a 5* lucky!

His sp1 has a good chance to nullify the opponents buffs and his sp2 is amazing for power burn and control.

I’ve found however the best thing about him is his heavy, when you execute a heavy you will see a little debuff with a “1” this will quickly fill up as the opponent uses abilities and when it reaches “100” you should land another heavy and it will deal an enermous amount of damage.

As others have said he’s great in defence too but as an attacker he’s also really great for questing and alliance questing, not to mention he’s obviously double immune which is always very useful.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    So, links have to be approved? Even from your own website? Sheesh
  • Options
    Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Syrion wrote: »
    Its_RohaN wrote: »
    Thanks

Sorry if we didn't help more.... Maybe I could provide more insight.... What exactly are you looking for in order to use him better?

I got it I’m confused abt souls n debuff he put on the opponents (debuff with numbering ) but guys provide me all info i needed abt him thanks again 👍👍
  • Options
    OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    edited December 2017
    Kiptonade wrote: »
    Dakine86 wrote: »

Why even bother commenting if you’re just going to come up with a comment that a petulant school child would think up?

Anyway OP - I think Dorm is an amazing pull for a 5* lucky!

His sp1 has a good chance to nullify the opponents buffs and his sp2 is amazing for power burn and control.

I’ve found however the best thing about him is his heavy, when you execute a heavy you will see a little debuff with a “1” this will quickly fill up as the opponent uses abilities and when it reaches “100” you should land another heavy and it will deal an enermous amount of damage.

As others have said he’s great in defence too but as an attacker he’s also really great for questing and alliance questing, not to mention he’s obviously double immune which is always very useful.

That "1" is soul bond, you can rise the counter by using medium attacks (each medium adds 30), or its full when enemy uses any special attack, while soul bonded. More in the video posted above.