**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the I.T. Person awake?

EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just want to play so can we wake up The IT person to fix the connection?

Is the I.T. Person awake? 29 votes

Yes
20%
Dave_the_destroyerEcBatLFCYoMovesNexus_UY_ScutiSatIMWeasel 6 votes
No
79%
MasterSmokeVandalSavageEscoutsBosko888670tweakbsdDoNLoGaN85UndeadProphetsupergokuRentonXDmani274Alex13369iTommyBrickriversSickstring1Olred007EggySuperSnailFR33_HUG5shchong2Kiptonade 23 votes

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    We can wake him/her up.But they ain't awake,I think.
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    No
    U almost said Woke :D
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Ah,But,Wrong grammar,Wouldn't it be,That?
    No
    :/:D:D
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    No
    No. You can't wake him/her up. He/she needs his/her sleep. You would want him/her to be wide awake to fix the problems.

No
    Want them to be probably sober also. :D especially after all that money I’ve spent on spider gwen :D
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    Yes
    I have to believe the entire IT department gets some sort of sick pleasure from viewing the forum frustrations. I have to, if someone isn’t enjoying this what is it all for? I can’t accept that!! 🤣🤣
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    You have generic awakening gem?
    No
    I have lots of those useless gems
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    they do have an IT department?
    No
    It’s not Tony Stark is it? :#:p
    Yes
    Yes they have an IT department. The IT of corse stands for Intermittent Torturers. Or incompetent twits depending on your point of view.
    Yes
    On a more real note, I’m sure they’re doing the best they can. The people who will fix the problem are not the people who the blame is to be laid upon. But it’s nice to just make jokes at their expense to alleviate the frustration.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No
    Wonder who to wake up if they don't have a single I.T. employee to begin with. Maybe we can wake up their security guard or janitor, all they need to do is to replace a new hamster.

Joke aside, today's server down (all day long) frequency and continuous instability is getting unacceptable!