**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What special is dexable but you just can’t dodge

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
I’m not talking about specials like nick furys sp1 because I don’t know anyone who can actually dex that.

For me It’s Venoms SP2, Quicksilver SP1 and Dr strange SP1 to name a few.
Interested to see what you all have trouble dodging!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    War Machine sp1 or both Punisher's 2099 sp1 and sp2. Can be fully-dex, did it in the past a few times. But I never try to purposely dex them nowadays
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Nick fury sp1
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Both Apocalypse specials have been a thorn in my side since forever, although very recently I decided to make another attempt at getting the timing right and suddenly from out of nowhere my success rate jumped from one percent to eighty percent. I'm not sure precisely why, although distance has a lot to do with it.

I’m not proficient with his sp1. But with sp2 I’ve noticed that if I create space before the blasts I get hit. If I dash back on each blast, I dex fine.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    For whatever reason OG hulk's sp1 still clips me occasionally. Maybe it's the sheer lack of fighting him with any regularity. Since his buff though I hope I don't get clipped with it as it'll be lights out on that prolonged stun.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Galans sp1 seems undexable
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

I’m not talking about specials like nick furys sp1 because I don’t know anyone who can actually dex that.

Venom sp2 has a weird hit box, it's very easily dexable if you use XL champs against him. Try it and you'll see.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Galans sp1 seems undexable

You have to dex right around the moment the rays or whatever is coming down.

Takes some practice.
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★

Does Grandmaster Count? I beat him, but it was a “high item use fight” - the Dex part is easy. Reading the tell and timing it wasn’t working for me.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Bishop sp2, venom sp2, bishop sp1, cmm sp1, guardian sp1, groot sp2
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Guardian's sp2
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    edited April 2023

That's exactly like antman sp2 and rintrah sp2 🤣

I found it is best to dash back until you're in the corner/as far back as the game allows you to make the dex more forgiving
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    green goblins special 2
  • MasterAMasterA Posts: 473 ★★★
    Jane foster sp1
  • MasterAMasterA Posts: 473 ★★★
    Also Yellowjacket sp1
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    As others have said, that GG sp2 is just wrong.