**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    I wouldn’t mind getting those double/triple anniversary gifts like a few other players got as my compensation
  • DrollyDrolly Posts: 4
    Everyone can fix this problem very easily. Everyone boycott spending in game for a week or if you’re like me don’t spend at all anymore. The losses in revenue alone speak volumes. Seriously everyone must do this to get action
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Minimum 30 mins timer for whole week
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 221 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    This game is celebrating 3 years but is performing like a pre release alpha. They can give us all 10 god tier 6* champs, that doesn’t excuse the game performance. I am sorry, if I could give back every shard or free gift in exchange for a functioning game, I would do it in a heart beat

Absoluelty agree. There’s no point just dishing out compensation or good prizes if there isn’t a functioning game to play. Can you imagine the outcry if games like Call of duty, Battlefield or Destiny were down as much as this game?

Mcoc is a mobile/tablet game it isn’t exactly at the far ends of console gaming and therefore it really is inexcusable that a company turning over $350m a year doesn’t invest more in servers that can withstand no matter the amount of content they push into a month. There are thousands of people here who put a decent amount of money into this game. They are the people who allow the free to play, players continue to enjoy free to play. If enough of them get fed up and start putting their money elsewhere then this game will quickly go into a deadspin and fizzle out like so many other (formerly) great games.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    More ever , you can't give anything else that can take place for this except 5 map5 crystals to expert tier players
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Game is back up
  • at0mat0m Posts: 91
    This game is celebrating 3 years but is performing like a pre release alpha. They can give us all 10 god tier 6* champs, that doesn’t excuse the game performance. I am sorry, if I could give back every shard or free gift in exchange for a functioning game, I would do it in a heart beat
    Do you have a car? Does it require maintenance? Does it ever give up on you for some unknown reason? Has the car never become dysfunctional? Do you see a pattern here?
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    They should run the 1* and 2* arena again as an apology
  • também estou tendo problemas de conexão KABAM resolvem logo esse problemas!!!!
    esta me atrasando na minha arena e missoes
  • Man! I’m gaining so much gold and battle chips with this boots that’s going on!!! Oh wait... emergency maintenance... Sweet I’m back at it! (5min later) oh wait emergency maintenance... got jack s%#* accomplished tonight.. 😡
  • aki caiu de novo e bem no meio da luta na missao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Game is crashed and burned... RIP MCOC
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    at0m wrote: »
    Do you have a car? Does it require maintenance? Does it ever give up on you for some unknown reason? Has the car never become dysfunctional? Do you see a pattern here?

I have a car, it is maintained once a year and it works flawlessly for the next year, yes. I don't really see where you're going with your analogy.
    Kabam have weekly maintenance, and their servers have weekly problems, there I see a pattern.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Uedson wrote: »
    aki caiu de novo e bem no meio da luta na missao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! What this guy said! I think...
  • KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37

[/quote]

Soo your telling me if your car was as bad at crashing as this game you would keep it and be happy? Or would you want your money back or something better?
  • JatubossJatuboss Posts: 21
    edited December 2017
    Server down permanet al day
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Guys let’s focus on what kabam is giving us this month and ignore all the issue like parry , blocking , dexterity and game crashing ..
    Ungrateful chaps
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    This is a good time to spend time with your wife & kids
  • FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    At0m I agree with you that stuff does go wrong and nothing works perfectly 100% of the time but if you car had broke down and became dysfunctional 7 times in 3 days I’m sure as hell you’d maybe consider getting a new car?
    I do believe that people need to be more understanding but as of recently this is getting out of a hand and if you’re a player who has been playing for 3 years then I’m sure you’d understand that there is only so much of this we can take without them coming out with an actual fix for the games server issues
  • rihoriho Posts: 14
    Bmdb56 wrote: »
    Are you stupid or just dumb yes the game is free to download but people drop a lot of money into the game I’ve personally dropped hundreds and some have dropped thousands so when a company keeps treating their players/customers the way they do then yes the people are going to be mad yes they’re going to want their money back this constant maintenance has cause people to lose wars, lose quest, lose the boost they’re using that they just spent 90 units on and the fact that 135 units are 5 dollars they just practically took 3 dollars from a paying customer and ran with it so yes they’re going to want a refund @riho

Well, you see, all that stuff you spent "hundreds of dollars" on will still be there when the servers are back up. So why should they give you a refund for it? This game doesn't have a premium subscription service or something so you are losing nothing of real-world value by not being able to log in. They should refund AQ costs and anything extra you will accept graciously as a gift for the inconvenience.
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Kabam, we are losing time in arena star lord and aq, why it’s always like this after some update. I’m beating arena for lord and I could not have it because of maintenance unscheduled. Great job of taking our money to make some results.
  • FoosnaggleFoosnaggle Posts: 20
    You PAY for those services and cars in order to have them. This game is FREE...................Let that soak in for a second............FREE.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    No point in arguing with y'all ungrateful pricks

And the name calling goes on...
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    We won’t get potions, we won’t get anything and if we do it will be some rubbish that does not even come close to compensating for all this lost time in Arenas in AQ in anything really, same **** has being going on for last 8 hours. They won’t care they you where grinding for a champion, instead give you a useless **** 2* to say sorry, they should award everyone with another 4* crystal to make up for this ****, this maybe the final end of what was a great game. To many angry players right now.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 221 ★★★

Foosnaggle wrote: »
    You PAY for those services and cars in order to have them. This game is FREE...................Let that soak in for a second............FREE.

It’s only free because enough players put money into it. Are you really that inept at economics to understand the simplicity of that?

• FoosnaggleFoosnaggle Posts: 20
    Personally, I've played this game for 2 1/2 years. I don't care if it's down occasionally. It's FREE. I've had way more fun than not over this time. Stop complaining about everything and wanting something for nothing.
This discussion has been closed.