Options

Galan Bugs

I have posted about these bugs several times but I now have screenshot comparisons. Each screenshot compares Galan from 6 months ago when he wasn't bugged and Galan now. I understand that there are bigger and more important bugs to be squashed, but with Galan being such a cool and great champ, I don't understand how they haven't fixed these issues for almost half a year now. He has literally been bugged since 3-4 weeks after his appearance into the game. I don't think anyone even remembers that his eyes used to glow bright pink all the time. Anyway, this shouldn't be a hard issue to fix.

Screenshots:

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,198 ★★★★★
    Have you changed devices recently?
  • Options

My thought too. Or maybe device graphic settings ?

Or, also likely, maybe they just turned down Galan's graphics, so that it WOULDN'T be as processor intensive on some devices which could have potentially caused Lag/Crash issues.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,648
    That is odd...

We're discussing this with the art team to see what we can uncover.
    If we have any more information to share, we'll use this thread!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    There's also a bug where Galan does not gain planetary mass when the opponent activates armour buffs at the start of the fight when Galan is an attacker but will gain when he is a defender
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    Instead of fixing these animation bugs which won't even affect players at all, just fix the bug where tigra tries missing galan sp2 but galan still inflicts incinerates on her though she misses
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,198 ★★★★★
    Mine looks like the 2nd set of pictures. But I never remember seeing the other animations.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,884 ★★★★★
    Nice!

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    What about Galans L2 putting incinerates on the enemy even through a block? This has been brought up several times, going back to ..... August but has repeatedly been ignored.

Is this intended or not?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/311797/is-galan-supposed-to-be-able-to-do-this#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2255235#Comment_2255235
  • Options
    Adrian2903Adrian2903 Posts: 7

August but has repeatedly been ignored.

And it's going to keep being ignored, it seems
  • Options
    aquanautaquanaut Posts: 25

No. I use iPhone 12 Pro. I went back and watched MCOC YouTubers videos to confirm that it wasn’t just me and everyone seems to have the bug.
  • Options

Mine looks like the 2nd set of pictures. But I never remember seeing the other animations.

I don’t think anyone does haha. I pay attention to the details maybe a little too much.
  • Options

Nice!

Wow wasn’t expecting that
  • Options
    I also want to point out that when Galan is in combat with Professor X, his staff is also bugged.

Screenshots: