**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So much for star lord

ptjtgcno3fq4.png
As a player who can’t put up 4 million points in a day I have to put up 1.5-2 million a day and with all of these server crashes I won’t be able to acquire him even though I’m at 2 million now thanks a lot kabam

Comments

• Dale_DobacDale_Dobac Posts: 42
    When it’s down for you. It’s down for everybody else too. So nobody is putting up points while you’re stuck on the sideline.

Now. If it’s down during the only free time you have available to do Arena that’s different.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Sl cutoff was 3.6 mil on last arena so it’ll be lower, much lower with all of this maintenance
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Yeap, and now I have day time, so I can take time for lord arena, but, cheaters will still do 9-10-30kk on lord, it’s easy to buy program, why don’t kabam ban them, idk. So lots of good players who don’t use all of this must not sleep or buy reset time for champions. Gj on
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 221 ★★★
    I’m in the same boat, thought I was lucky that my day off from work fell during the SL arena but sadly have been kabbamed yet again.
    And if sl was 3.6 mil last, this time it could be 4.5m and lots of players won’t have it. Last arena I did 5.2m all 3 days fights, and what I gonna do now? Just spent lots of $ on reset time just to take it 2nd time.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 221 ★★★
    That’s what they want you to do, spend units to refresh or buy an awakening gem when they come back. They turn all these down times into more money so they always recuperate the revenue when the game is back up. It’s unethical but that’s how they choose to run their company.
    For me all maintenance started from 8am and till now it’s almost 2pm, and how long it will take, hour, 2, 5? I will be sleeping when others will take their time on sl. This is only reason I’m complaining, cuz I hate arena, but sl worth it any case.
    Give us 4* open Krystal for all classes, and ppl will be greatfull for their lost time. No complains in this way, kabam the best!) still I want to say we love this game it’s awesome, kabam doing great job on its development!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Dale_Dobac wrote: »
    When it’s down for you. It’s down for everybody else too. So nobody is putting up points while you’re stuck on the sideline.

Now. If it’s down during the only free time you have available to do Arena that’s different.

@Dale_Dobac, Due to TIME ZONE different, it has happened a few times, whereby for us in Asia, the down time happens from our Morning till our Night, which is when we can take 30min before work to grind, 30min during lunch break to grind, and 4-5 hours after work to grind.

Few weeks ago, my grinding for 4* Rocket Racoon + 3* Blade was seriously impacted, due to day long server down, starting from my 11am, till my 11:30pm, plus minus.

So yes, it DOES impact some of us bcos it happens EXACTLY on the time we are available to play. I still remembered that Rocket Racoon & Blade week, where by the time they fixed it, it was already my 11:30pm and I need to goto bed bcos I need to wake up early for work the next day. For some folks on the other side of the world who may suffer some down time before they go to bed, and remain unaffected in their sleep (they can play when they are sleeping so not affected, unless they can do astral projection and use their souls to play on behalf), and when they woke up the next morning probably the game is back on.

I'm NOT saying it is fair or unfair to anyone, don't get me wrong, just to call out that, when some of us said it IMPACTs our arena grinding, it REALLY means we lost the only time we can grind. We DO UNDERSTAND when it is down, it is down for everyone (but some are DAY TIME, some are NIGHT TIME SLEEPING).

Biro wrote: »

You just ignored time zone differences some maybe in sleeping time won't be affected

Agree completely, I have seen many replies claiming that when it is down, everyone is equally affected. Sadly not many ppl understand how timezone difference can significantly affect one from another. The difference can be easily 1-2M points apart for a simple 4* basic arena, and more for 4* featured arena.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @shchong2 So, when the game crashes randomly like today, what are they supposed to do re time-zones? They cant penalise other players because they were asleep when it happened? All they can do is try and fix it as quickly as possible, which they do. The rest people just have to suck it up im afraid mate
    edited December 2017
    @shchong2 So, when the game crashes randomly like today, what are they supposed to do re time-zones? They cant penalise other players because they were asleep when it happened? All they can do is try and fix it as quickly as possible, which they do. The rest people just have to suck it up im afraid mate

pal, I DID NOT mention I expect THEM TO DO ANYTHING
    I purely mention that SOMEONE will get much more impacted and have the ARENA screwed, due to TIMEZONE diff, so it is not entirely true all are equally impacted

pls don't claim something I did not say

Let's end this conversation, it is NOT helping anyone.
    shchong2 wrote: »

I purely mention that SOMEONE will get much more impacted and have the ARENA screwed, due to TIMEZONE diff, so it is not entirely true all are equally impacted

mate, chill. I wasnt having a pop, just replying to your point. I NEVER said you asked them to do anything either, please read what I actually wrote, not what you think you read?
    shchong2 wrote: »

mate, chill. I wasnt having a pop, just replying to your point. I NEVER said you asked them to do anything either, please read what I actually wrote, not what you think you read?

LEt us end this now, thanks. I don't want to start another round of Norman drama.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    @shchong2 happy for you to end your posts on this thread if you want to mate, but I will continue if needed

I really wasnt having a pop, but I understand that people get cranky when others disagree with them

Its working now anyway, so hopefully you can catch up what you missed in the game, good luck!
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    every time star lord is in arena game is crashing(only android last time).last time we got few arena boosts. please kabam,stop with star lord arena xD but seriously...maybe they don't want to give star lord so easily
    edited January 2018
    In case anyone missed out the 4* basic arena Star Lord back then due to server outage like me, and still not having the SL dupped, and wanna retry the arena once more, he is coming back on Jan 18 & 22.

@Gorilla508, did you manage to get SL be it from previous arena or from crystal opening? Do you need to re-grind the Jan 18/22 arena like me?

fl7hvea8hqy5.png
  • I duped him 3 times in crystals since the horrible incident where we all had to watch all of our hard work go Down the drain I put up 3.55 and he went for 3.6 in the 2nd round last time @shchong2
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Biro wrote: »

You just ignored time zone differences some maybe in sleeping time won't be affected

Exactly. I am at work and can't play. So unless it's still down when I leave work in 5 hours, it will not affect me at all.