**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    As title says, you need to amend the network connection message, as 99% of the time it is not our connection that needs checking. Most of the time I'm on company Wi-Fi and now and again i get DC with a message asking me to check my network connection!

Also, the -50% health penalty caused by your outages needs removing unless you can implement a way that can determine whether it is the players network or your network that caused the DC.

These outages occur far too often considering how big a company you are and all you do is punish the players.
  • YinzerCrewYinzerCrew Posts: 14
    This is one of the highest grossing mobile games.
    There is no reason they cannot invest in the resources to keep the game from crashing.
    That is what must happen and I hope they are working diligently to either do upgrades or better scaling.
    That said, I do appreciate the poor souls that are tending to the emergency maintenance every 4 hours.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Spino wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    No point in arguing with y'all ungrateful pricks

And the name calling goes on...

Cry about it? Ungrateful pricks usually are the crying type. I'm sorry sir,would you like me to wake your mother up so you can latch on her breast and suckle? Grow up.

Ah, the internet “bad man” it’s its natural habitat. Fascinating.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @YinzerCrew

Mate, you dont just go to the local market, buy a couple of new servers, plug them in and good to go

You dont know the planning and resources and time this takes. Im sure they are on it, but it takes months for something like this
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    More champions added = More server down

They should retiring some champions
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    i would just like some sort of feedback . there seems to be a few problems , but support or pr team never say if problems are fixed or resolved. we reply when game is up. Also consider over the next few weeks more things are being added to game, expect more outages. i think the servers, network cannot take the upgrades, needs better planning, testing. Live testing does not work .PLEASE CAN SUPPORT SAY SOMETHING
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    No offense but the game has been acting up for awhile. If you go into a fight while these issues continue then that's your own fault. The penalty is there to prevent people from exploiting the game and shouldn't be removed.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @Bmf420 is correct. People abused the leaving a fight so much Kabam had to put this penalty back in, This is why we are not allowed shiny new things
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Lol
  • I'm trying to dupe SL in arena but have t been able to log in now since yesterday evening! If I don't get him I'll be raging, what a waste of grinding. They better give us something good for this...
  • S0nicS0undS0nicS0und Posts: 9
    edited December 2017
    My flat mate is actually online for the last hour and all I’m seeing is notification about the maintenance on my phone. So to be clear, who gets to play the game and who is informed about the maintenance , any answers to that @Kabam Miike ?
    Please comfort me in this horribly upsetting moment...
  • @Kabam Miike why do you close all your threads about the game? Do we get a pitiful t1 revive and t2 potion? Are we going to get a pass if we can't complete map 6 due to your absolutely awful company not being able to handle anything? Are 30m timers suppose to make us happy? We've wasted resources, units just because of your complete inept ability to do a simple update! Absolutely awful excuses you all come out with!
  • 5* common Awakening gem? Or just a Emergency Maintenance Master tag? I don’t know. Kabam take your time, as long as you guys need to fix the server completely.
  • ajax2888ajax2888 Posts: 47
    Down again
  • CioperCioper Posts: 19
    I can feel you. Wasn't able to make enough points in previous arena becouse had too many things to do in real life, so I was hoping to get 4* Star-Lord this time... But when I had time reserved for grind, those lags and maintenance started and lasted for like 10 hours... And now I went to work. So again I won't get 4* Star-Lord, but this time becouse of server problems... :-/
  • YinzerCrewYinzerCrew Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    @Dave_the_destroyer I do understand the planning and resources.
    I also understand the decisions that management can make in situations like this.
    I hope that the Marvel brand has enough weight that Kabam takes the time to fix the actual issues rather than duct tape the game until revenue drops enough to take it seriously.
    That is how companies lose their valuable employees.
    They're intermittent, how am i to know when it's going to DC? So no it's not my fault - hence the multiple complaints from the community. Clearly you didn't think before you wrote that.

And if you read my comment, i said they need to remove it unless they can determine whether it is the players or their server that caused the DC.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    ARUNK wrote: »
    For Featured /Basic arena Kabam should lower the Cutoffs by up to 20% with also additional compensation rewards for every single account ( 5 star shards/ Tier 4 basic / tier 4 class catalyst crystals/ tier 2 Alpha Fragments) a decent amount of any of those should do.

Wait. Why should 5* Shards, T4B, T4CC and T2A be included?

The only things that were affected today by the downtime was AQ and Arena.

If you wanna request for compensation, at least it has to make reasonable sense on the approximate opportunity cost.

I missed a lab and might miss a second one. So it’s not just AQ and Arena.
  • EggyEggy Posts: 6
    Is it too much to ask for an update or an eta on when this will be fixed.

It wouldn’t be for any other company worth their salt.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    I have decided I’m not even going to bother to try and grind areans let alone try and grind for the 5* shards this has been on going since 7am this morning Australia time, and has not changed and it’s now 9.30pm here
  • Mind blowing, it's down again.... At this point timers should he removed and some revs and pots should be given out.
  • Your compensation will be that you can keep playing this online game for free
  • ajax2888ajax2888 Posts: 47
    Down again
  • They did communicate, you saw the message that it’s down for emergency maintenance and will be back shortly...
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Down again.

This really doesn't bode well for today's game update.
  • So much for the "celebration" of the 3rd year. Yes, we get very much good stuff to play, but this is allready the 2nd day of terrible performance in this week. I would be ashamed Kabam........
  • VappadmasterVappadmaster Posts: 27
    There goes our AQ ranking
    edited December 2017
    Btw - i fully understand the need for the penalty, but they need a solution that doesn't punish the players when they are getting DC at no fault of their own.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Exactly they are intermittent. You yourself said it. If the game is having issues its safe to assume that its basically down so why would you log on and try to fight if there's more of a chance of being disconnected.
This discussion has been closed.