**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured 6* drop rates are unreal

bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 β˜…β˜…

Kabam, pls look into this.
Why am I keep getting only 1 champ from featured 6* crystal?
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Oooof, at least he is better at high sig
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    At least my repeat is Attuma. I'mma need that King Groot though, so I'll keep going until I get him.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    pulled KGROOT and CW 4x each, weird, ive never pulled any featured champ like this. no ones pulled spot or IDOOM 4x back to back like this. RNG gods seem to have favoritism
  • Options

At least my repeat is Attuma. I'mma need that King Groot though, so I'll keep going until I get him.

I have opened around 15 crystals so far but, haven't pulled any featured champ yet except absorbing-man.
    Will keep hunting at least until I get spot & iron doom.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

pulled KGROOT and CW 4x each, weird, ive never pulled any featured champ like this. no ones pulled spot or IDOOM 4x back to back like this. RNG gods seem to have favoritism

Last featured crystal I pulled Titania three out of four in a row. In fact, I pulled Titania six times and Quicksilver six times out of 69 openings. Which means Titania and Quicksilver together represented about one in six pulls.

The one champ I did not pull out of all twenty-four: Rocket Raccoon.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Judging by the unit totals, battlechips, and gold, these are all taken at different times. So what other champs have you pulled from this featured, honestly.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Last featured crystal I pulled Titania three out of four in a row. In fact, I pulled Titania six times and Quicksilver six times out of 69 openings. Which means Titania and Quicksilver together represented about one in six pulls.

The one champ I did not pull out of all twenty-four: Rocket Raccoon.
    I hate you. I pulled rocket six times and QS 0 times.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Judging by the unit totals, battlechips, and gold, these are all taken at different times. So what other champs have you pulled from this featured, honestly.

(Before spidey buff)
    First batch of 2: white mags, ant-man
    (After spidey buff)
    Second batch of 3 - all 3 spidey
    Third batch of 2 - spidey then yondu
    Fourth batch of 3 - yondu, absorbing-man twice
    Fifth batch of 2 - both spidey
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    God damn 😢
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bad luck. It happens.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

take a closer look. he pulled spiderman straight thrice when he had 3212 units and twice when he had 417 units. I think he deserves to...maybe complain a little
    Complaining when it’s legitimately been 6 in a row would be justified. But given that the OP has shared their other pulls with it, not so much. RNG is still RNG regardless.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

take a closer look. he pulled spiderman straight thrice when he had 3212 units and twice when he had 417 units. I think he deserves to...maybe complain a little
    Complaining when it’s legitimately been 6 in a row would be justified. But given that the OP has shared their other pulls with it, not so much. RNG is still RNG regardless.
    nope, doesn't need to be 6 in a row man. could be twice in a row and anyone would still complain. it being 6 in a row doesn't really justify anything. Someone else could also say naaa just 6 in a row and you complain? make that 10 in a row before you come complaining. Then now what? He probably only had 45k shards for 3 featured that day and having pulled this felt underwhelming to him hence bringing it here on the forums.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

nope, doesn't need to be 6 in a row man. could be twice in a row and anyone would still complain. it being 6 in a row doesn't really justify anything. Someone else could also say naaa just 6 in a row and you complain? make that 10 in a row before you come complaining. Then now what? He probably only had 45k shards for 3 featured that day and having pulled this felt underwhelming to him hence bringing it here on the forums.
    Sure people can complain when it’s been twice in a row, but that doesn’t make the complaint valid or unable to be criticised for the complaint. When someone phrased it as β€œI only get this champ” when that’s not the case, doesn’t deserve as much sympathy as they might feel they should.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just wanted abs man from the crystal. I got Spidey supreme 3 times and got AV Angela civil warrior etc, but in the end got abs man
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Exactly.
    I am still not at that level where I can earn 6* shards easily.
    It takes much time and efforts to collect 45K shards and then getting the same champ thrice in a row (and then twice in a row) feels frustrating.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Just stop it Kabam. This is getting rediculuous now.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Equal drop rates so what are the odds of pulling the same champ that many times? πŸ€”
  • Options
    8 times I hv pulled him in 1 month time.
    Equal drop rates my foot.
    Kabam is liar.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options

Good for you.
    I have opened around 20 crystals (featured & basic) in last 1 month and 8 times I got spidey.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Good for you.
    I have opened around 20 crystals (featured & basic) in last 1 month and 8 times I got spidey.

You can't fight fate
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Good for you.
    That's the way it goes sometimes.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks like Spidey really likes you. He's watching your ever crystal pulls and using his spidey sense to pop into the crystal to make sure you keep pulling him.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

Good for you.
    At this point I wouldn't bother with the current featured as almost all of them are in the basic pool
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 719 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I actually won't be popping any more featured crystals for the same reason. Unless there is 50% of the crystal I want. I've so many of the next featured already that I'm sure I'll skip it. Just hunt for awakening gems and pop basics
  • Options
    ØmegΓ₯ØmegΓ₯ Posts: 22 β˜…
    They’ve always had hidden drops rates in crystals. Certain champs are more/less likely to drop. They’ll deny that of course.