COSMIC Awakening Gem

Kevin30705Kevin30705 Member Posts: 106
Looking for some input…. As far as a Cosmic Awakening Gem, who would be the top 5 Cosmic Champions that would deserve it ? Who would benefit the most in your opinions ? Remember, the champion that I use it on will only have 1 sig, so it might be advantageous to maybe keep in mind that I don’t have any Sig Stones to put on said champion.

I do have Corvus, King Groot, Hulking, Venom The Duck, Venom, Terrax, Proxima Midnight, Super Skrull, Red Goblin, Captain Marvel ( Classic-Mohawk ) among a couple more at RANK ONE that are UN-awakened.

ALSO, I have Silver Surfer, Vision ( AARKUS ), ODIN & Hyperion at RANK THREE UN-Awakened.

I do NOT have Galan or Angela or Hercules or Cosmic Ghost Rider or Gorr or Knull AT ALL…. And I’m guessing that with a Cosmic Awakening Gem in my inventory, Kabam’s algorithm is NOT likely to give me any of those soon.
Remember, I’m kind of looking for an awakened champion that I may not have the SIG stones to throw at them for a while, and with 7*s about to come out, I don’t want to waste my time waiting to ramp up sigs that may take so long that they don’t even matter.
I mostly run Event Quests / Side Quests / AQ / Story Mode, in that order.
I NEVER EVER run WAR…. AT ALL….
So…. With ALL that being said, opinions on maybe Top 5 you guys would consider ?

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Definitely captain marvel Mohawk. Also definitely no nostalgic biases here

(Because some people will take that seriously, unless you have particularly strong memories with her I would absolutely not recommend you take her up. If you care for some reason about prestige, I’d suggest you do surfer, otherwise hold onto it for someone good. They’ll come eventually.)
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Hype or corvus
  • Kevin30705Kevin30705 Member Posts: 106
    LeoZed said:

Hype or corvus

Does it help Hype even just awakened with only 1 sig ?
    I have thought about Odin because I use him a lot.
    Would he be a waste ?
    I’m just not really sure I understand what it does for Hype, I haven’t played him a lot.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    Hype just needs the dupe and I'd the best option here. It increases buff duration
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 276 ★★
    Hype and corvo benefits most from one sig
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    King Groot would be my choice. Needs medium sig(sig 60 or so), but is really great for all types of content.