**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No progression based offers for Paragon?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★

If not, that’s the first time and either Thronebreakers will get amazing deals or Paragon players will be shafted for once I guess.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    edited April 2023
    Pretty sure they confirmed paragon offers on stream, so I wouldn't get upset or bring out your pitchforks until 12 hours and 4 minutes from now when the deals drop. If there is no paragon deals then bring out your torches and pitchforks.
  • Options
    @Pikolu there were no torches, pitchforks, anger, upset or anything else in my post. just a question and speculation.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Snurris said:

@Pikolu there were no torches, pitchforks, anger, upset or anything else in my post. just a question and speculation.

I'm talking more to the general community that will read this post
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Snurris said:

If not, that’s the first time and either Thronebreakers will get amazing deals or Paragon players will be shafted for once I guess.

They tell UC,cav and TB to be aware of buying offers if they are close to moving up a tier cuz next tier of offers is better…how do u interpret that as no offers for paragon??
  • Options
    @SidDDragon because they don’t mention Paragon. “If you’re close to becoming uncollected, Cavalier or Thronbreaker”. I interpret that as if there was paragon based offers, wouldn’t they tell to push for that as well?
    But as Pikolu said. I didn’t want to start something, was just a question. We will all se in 7 hours.
  • Options
    Snurris said:

@SidDDragon because they don’t mention Paragon.

Because there is no higher progression tier than paragon…UC would be close to getting cav ,Cav would be close to getting TB and TB would be close to getting paragon…paragon doesn’t have to be aware of buying the deals cuz there won’t be a higher tier of deals than paragon.

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Snurris said:

@SidDDragon because they don’t mention Paragon.

Because there is no higher progression tier than paragon…UC would be close to getting cav ,Cav would be close to getting TB and TB would be close to getting paragon…paragon doesn’t have to be aware of buying the deals cuz there won’t be a higher tier of deals than paragon.

I think what he’s saying is since it says “if you are close to becoming ________, then be aware”… if it doesn’t say paragon, then it insinuates you don’t need to worry if you’re still TB and close to paragon. I’m sure there will be paragon rewards but I see the uncertainty
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    This is where I would put my money. Paragon released May of last year, after Spring Cleaning. This is almost definitely a copy and paste message from last year (as they have a significant habit of doing with many things) and they only changed the yellow letters that previously said Dubloons, missing other important text.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

This is where I would put my money. Paragon released May of last year, after Spring Cleaning. This is almost definitely a copy and paste message from last year (as they have a significant habit of doing with many things) and they only changed the yellow letters that previously said Dubloons, missing other important text.

Yeah, it’s copypasta IMO. With the resources being shelled out in 8.2 there’s no way they miss an opportunity to offer r5 mats.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

• Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    So looks like nothing specific for paragon.....
  • Options
    So 14 disagrees to two of my replies which were right and with the right logical explanation…typical kabam forum behaviour lol
  • Options

So 14 disagrees to two of my replies which were right and with the right logical explanation…typical kabam forum behaviour lol

Nope.
    Just to clarify, you said that Kabam said that (existing) TB players should beware of purchasing if they are gonna move up (to Paragon).

That was not correct.

Kabam did not say for existing TB. Their highest level reference in that statement was for people who are “Close to Becoming” TB (so existing CAV who might reach TB soon).