**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakened Nick fury and got galan now they are saying that it was a bug

I don't want the refund please let me keep those after a long time i had that amazing luck

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    @kabammike not fair sir take back everything i dont care let me keep those champions who knows when will I get those with my luck
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Ripperoni.
  • Options
    Oh man this feels bad
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Sad day
  • Options
    I am infuriated right now but also asking right justice for everyone with how the rng plays in this game you should give them champs that they deserve
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    They will not take the champs back
    that has never happened.
  • Options
    I even rank 3ed nick fury
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    I'll forever regret not being eligible for that offer...
  • Options
    Regret why bro of they remove Champs?
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    What happened. I have not heard of a mix up?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    This may not be the most fun thing to happen, but you understand why they are correcting their mistake, and that you’ll still get the intended amount of rewards, right?

Also, I’ll add that they have done similar things before, so this certainly isn’t unprecedented.

Hopefully you’ll get even better pulls for your next 6*s OP.
  • Options
    They put 10000 shards in place of 1000 shards in a bundle and i bought and opened them and got great Champs and now they are saying that it was a bug
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    If you're lucky it's a pseudorandom number generator to prevent preview cheating and they'll roll that back as well.
  • Options
    I don't understand
  • Options
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Lots of games/apps use a stashed pre-determined random sequence i.e it's random but it's pre-determined. Just depends how it's implemented and how they handled this fiasco, you're likely to keep the champs or get them in the same order after the rollback
  • Options
    asismanasisman Posts: 16
    Im mad I spent 30$ for a bundle that of course the intern with shaky hands gotta press an extra 0 for. And also they are blind cuz they cant see their mistake either. I got all trash champs anyways. Idc about the rollback. But they still stole my 40$.
  • Options
    Please let me keep them
  • Options
    @Joey0480 please stop commenting
  • Options
    I beg you
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    That was the only deal I was willing to spend money on....oh well
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Indeed, it’s sad as it’s their mistake. But they are in their full right to correct things.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

that has never happened.

Obviously you weren't here for the exploit that happened in like 2016 where you got exploration rewards from Master everytime you beat the quest and people abused the heck out of that. Kabam removed all champions, rank ups, and everything you got from that exploit and banned a ton of people.
  • Options
    Jimski93Jimski93 Posts: 3
    Pikolu said:

that has never happened.

Obviously you weren't here for the exploit that happened in like 2016 where you got exploration rewards from Master everytime you beat the quest and people abused the heck out of that. Kabam removed all champions, rank ups, and everything you got from that exploit and banned a ton of people.
    That was very clearly an abused exploit though. This is somewhat different. People saw an offer and bought it. It's not a repeated exploit in the same sense is it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Jimski93 said:

Pikolu said:

that has never happened.

That was very clearly an abused exploit though. This is somewhat different. People saw an offer and bought it. It's not a repeated exploit in the same sense is it.
    I was just disproving his argument via contradiction. He said kabam has never taken champions away and I disproved it by providing an example that it has been done before.
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    @Sairam44 Congrats they said people will get to keep their champs.