Bobble Bauble blowout objectives not showing?

13»

Comments

• JustAGuyJustAGuy Member Posts: 84
    I posted a discussion earlier and I was told that it’s fine, I don’t think it’ll be an issue.

• Shayveride87Shayveride87 Member Posts: 11
    So I finished the first objectives, now I have the new ones. I finished the milestones. Do I have to wait until tomorrow so my objectives will go along side the milestones
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    Alright, everyone!

The Solo Objectives should be active on all accounts, we've seen a lot of reports that this is the case.

Some Summoners are reporting the Solo Objectives are repopulating quickly. That's a result of pushing out the Objectives to all accounts. They will return to a 24 hour cadence tomorrow!

Thanks for your patience on this one, everybody!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm if we can do them again for the gold crystals? I’ve just done 1, as I was questing, and they are going to reappear again in another hour. That would be 3 lots of doing them, is it okay or not? Confirmation?
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 364 ★★★
    Are daily objectives supposed to refresh every two hours for this event? Because I'm going to be swimming in ISO if it continues.
    Only for today.
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 54
    So it’s gunna keep refreshing? It’s about to refresh again for me
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Soundwarp said:

So it’s gunna keep refreshing? It’s about to refresh again for me

Same. Would be my 3rd refresh

@Kabam Miike can you confirm if we can do them again for the gold crystals? I’ve just done 1, as I was questing, and they are going to reappear again in another hour. That would be 3 lots of doing them, is it okay or not? Confirmation?

I’m sure it’s alright to keep doing them, it’s not like they’re taking them away. It’s just iso and gold too
    Anyone else feel like it’s game breaking getting all these pools gold crystals?
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    So is the associated solo objective, (Bobble Bauble Battle Bonus) a one time thing, or is that going to refresh again tomorrow?

So is the associated solo objective, (Bobble Bauble Battle Bonus) a one time thing, or is that going to refresh again tomorrow?

It’s suppose to refresh every 24 hours for a week I think.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Thanks. That would be great, but it would be a shame to run out of solo objectives. 😉
    Looks like it’s now in 4 hours
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    Still no objectives here
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, everyone!

The Solo Objectives should be active on all accounts, we've seen a lot of reports that this is the case.

Some Summoners are reporting the Solo Objectives are repopulating quickly. That's a result of pushing out the Objectives to all accounts. They will return to a 24 hour cadence tomorrow!

And that was the biggest amount of iso i got from a single event xD never felt so happy about a bug
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Soundwarp said:

Anyone else feel like it’s game breaking getting all these pools gold crystals?

Not really, it's not that many gold and the iso is still lvl 5...to put in perspective you need like an average of 100 class 5 iso to put a 6* champion to rank 4
    Basically for 10 objectives done, you rank up 1 champion xD it's helpful but not game breaking
    About the gold, even if you get like 2 million gold from this....doesn't last that long with a rank up
  • GuytennisGuytennis Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    Can someone dumb it down for me (or direct me to where this was answered), what’s the most amount of bobble heads I can get during this event if I do all objectives without spending money? I’m hoping the answer is 580,500.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 364 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Alright, everyone!

And that was the biggest amount of iso i got from a single event xD never felt so happy about a bug
    I have an R3 6 star Juggs that needs leveling due to baubles and all this ISO anfd gold is going to help.