**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Solo and daily bubble bobble events

Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,057 ★★★★

I finished the daily solo objectives yesterday and claim all the solo event rewards. Now I notice this morning I have a set of new daily objectives but the solo event hasn’t reset yet so if I do the solo daily objectives it looks like it won’t count towards it. Now I have to wait to do them which means I can’t do too many fights that would count towards it. I’m confuse by this setup. Am I missing something here?

Comments

• JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    They probably are the ones from yesterday when they constantly repopulated.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,057 ★★★★
    I already 100% yesterday, so if I do them before the solo event resets it won’t count towards the solo event rewards. Seems like an odd design for us to wait to pay the game unless you don’t care about the solo event rewards.
  • GameChanger12GameChanger12 Posts: 43
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax can you look into why the objectives refresh and daily event refresh are 12 hours apart? I noticed this last night and now am afraid to even do alliance quest to avoid losing out. I'm losing a window of time in my day to even do basic questing for the same reason. I'd think the majority of the player base doesn't have unlimited time to play whenever so has to take advantage of times they plan for or just pop up or lose out entirely so this actually is a pretty substantial issue. Can you please have this issue looked into and address the community in game (however it works from community mod to in game chats so you is you starting the process knowing it could be others who finish it)
  • Yesterday if you did the 10 (or some of them) objectives early on, Kabam had issues where some people NEVER had those objectives.
    So they pushed out the Objectives a 2nd time.

So people who had already done them initially, suddenly would have had them show up again.

That “push out” of objectives ALSO had problems, some people still didn’t get them.
    So they pushed them out a 3rd time.

Thus some people might have had 3 sets of objectives for day one, if they had constantly been doing them as they were coming out.

The normal reset of objectives should (hopefully) be tied to the reset of the Solo Points Event. We’ll have to wait and see, but this is NOT related to having had multiple sets of them yesterday.
  • As to comments (here or elsewhere, can’t remember), about next Solo Event starting 5 minutes AFTER the next Objectives reset. That might have only been looking at when current Event ends (5 minutes after).

I think the next one then might actually start on time (with Objectives) and thus have a 5 minute overlap between both Solo Events still running at the same time for 5 minutes.
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    Is the solo event supposed to respawn for today?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★

Is the solo event supposed to respawn for today?

Yes, I received day 2 at the usual 1 pm est time
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    The 24 hour event returned, I claimed the third set of 10 completed objectives from yesterday, and now the objectives have a 23 hour 45 minute reset timer... so it looks like we're on-track. I just hope that this stays consistent all week, and that I don't lose the last day for any weird reason.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 260 ★★

I finished the daily solo objectives yesterday and claim all the solo event rewards. Now I notice this morning I have a set of new daily objectives but the solo event hasn’t reset yet so if I do the solo daily objectives it looks like it won’t count towards it. Now I have to wait to do them which means I can’t do too many fights that would count towards it. I’m confuse by this setup. Am I missing something here?

The solo objectives don't count to the solo quest until you claim them, so it's okay to finish them and wait to claim the awards until the solo quest arrives for the day. It's actually a very clever design with the solo objectives and quest.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    TheExit27 said:

The 24 hour event returned, I claimed the third set of 10 completed objectives from yesterday, and now the objectives have a 23 hour 45 minute reset timer... so it looks like we're on-track. I just hope that this stays consistent all week, and that I don't lose the last day for any weird reason.

Yeah, I checked the timer for objectives 2 hours ago and they reset pretty much the same time as the solo event, so you could have claimed those objectives and had a new set today.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Are the objectives supposed to be a random mix of battle scarred and mint condition? Yesterday I thought I had 5 of each type but today I have 7 battle scarred and only 3 mint condition objectives. You get half the rewards for battle scarred compared to mint condition.

If this is intended, I don't think RNG should be at play at this level of an event. We get RNG on the level of popping crystals for the amount of gold we pull from the crystals but it shouldn't be RNG for the total amount of crystals and iso you can obtain. Why should some people just straight up get more crystals to open and extra iso when it isn't a spend versus ftp difference?
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

TheExit27 said:

Yeah, I checked the timer for objectives 2 hours ago and they reset pretty much the same time as the solo event, so you could have claimed those objectives and had a new set today.
    I wasn't sure, so I didn't risk it. Thanks for telling me though.