**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Ok then but my response remains the same. If they removed the penalty then whats to stop people from just closing the app or turing off their wifi to restart a fight? The penalty is there to prevent this. They give you a two hour buffer in arena and regular quests. This system works fine and if it isn't broken dont fix it.........it may end up worse.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Well, I think the same a lot of the time...

But the games been down near 12 hours, with little to limited play time in between, which then just pops up saying check your network and 5 minutes later moves to next fight.

So I think people are entitled to moan about this.
  • Monuvip1234Monuvip1234 Posts: 6
    Team take down the contest, show the maintenance message so that we do not login. Game is really unstable today. Thanks for looking into this.
  • This is just sad and pitiful now. The anniversary week is blowing right up in their faces.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Yes then compensate us for the 3k units we already spent preparing for 5.4 and other items we will lose when we are waiting for this to drop

Yep
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    I wanted to understand why marvel tournament players are so choroes complain about everything and all time

Try to play now, and think about what going on, and you will understand why people complain about ONE thing today.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    edited December 2017
    Hi Kabam,

I hope you find what ever is causing this latest round of outages and fix it asap as well as stop it from reoccurring.

Unfortunately for me, I used boosts to help my weak roster get through some of the more difficult events on a couple of my accounts and now they have expired. What's worse is the game is still down and now my allocated time to play has passed and it is now my bed time, I have to go to work in 6 hours so I have roughly 5 hrs to sleep and hope to get some quick games in when I wake and during my transit, hopefully I do not crash my car.

I like the latest content, there is so much to do, it keeps me busy and it's once again a bit more challenging.

Please send me some useful and meaningful items to make up for your bugs and issues, also, thanks for unbanning my other account, maybe it's a bug and it will be banned again but at least I had time to send my new accounts many discounted items, about 4k units worth, veddy nice.

Keep up the great work regarding content ideas vs potential rewards.

I look forward to receiving many items for my troubles, please send it twice or three times.

Good Luck 🌝
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    You need to do something...running out of duct tape!

ejzmbdrkl0of.jpg
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    I hope this year has it again. But the question that weighs most is with the server falling and the heroes lose 50% of life and then the kabam comes with 1 potion of 1,500 life.

That’s a minor. Its the downtime that is the real killer
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Forget 30 min timers... we need 15 min timers at this point. It’s been almost 10 HOURS of game instability. This is beyond ridiculous.

I’m hoping that they extend the gold/bc boost by at least a day.

I love everything you’ve done with the game in December, Kabam, but a service interruption like this is really bad. It basically puts you back in the **** house after all the work you did to get out.
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    @Bmf420, i think what hes asking for is for them to adapt a strategy where they have certain redundant checks in place on client application messages received within their server farm where they can verify whether or not a Kabam outage caused the last game to fail. If so, just roll it back like it never happened. Their would be cost involved for Kabam but it would technically be a fair solution if their servers received but failed to process client instructions.
  • Hell yea... Loaded up on refills and revives and they'll expire before 5.4... nice
  • I would add that they should extend the 20% anniversary bonus another week since we're essentially only getting what we would normally get from regular grind because of all the server failures.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    I do not believe you are alone
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Release it, everyone will be playing under the same conditions.
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    edited December 2017
    Please also make a prayer for the employee that has poured the caffè on the server ... I'm sure that before work on servers ,kabam prefer first flay employee for this then they fix it. :D

Kamab pls stop eat and drink on server room plsssssssssss
  • I don't know if they are. Oh wait there's a post about one...oh another...another...
  • It’s 11 hours when the game is offline :( when it will be finally up again??
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    @Bmf420 so you're happy to get penalised when their servers go down? Because 100% of the times i get penalised is because of their outages. I'm not one to exploit the system so why should i get punished?
  • I’m about 50/50 on login success. Or get disconnected when it does work.
  • we all did.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    When aw is up
  • Dear Kabam Crew!

The following may seem very desperate, but desperate times demand desperate measures.

You remember the the 3 wooden PCs (clustered by the way) I've sent you?
    Or my beloved black and white colored Hamster for cooling purposes and blackout prevention?

You may remember Dec 9th when you woke me up in the middle of the night, crying, without any plan how to handle the new content you were about to add. Sobbing you asked me for a favor:
    "We summon you, sickstring, keeper of the everlasting wooden hardware and master of the hamsters. Humbly we ask you for some of your amazing devices. Just three wooden PCs and one of your hamsters. We are not even asking for the best ones. But any of your legendary equipment excels our modest and weak hardware by far. Please have mercy! Be the light in the dark and resource intensive times to come..."

Merciful as I am, I took action immediately and sent all the great stuff you asked for. But what I find now terrifies me. My hamster is a diligent and log lasting creature, capable of producing massive amounts of direct current. The little fellow is used to high performance and stable and powerful systems. Watching your infrastructure fail will be way too much for him. He grew up in a world, were running the treadmill meant a lot to his furry comrades. They had a goal, even running on the spot all the time. Now that this goal isn't any more, his dreams are shattered.

In the face of these unsettling developments, I kindly ask you to give me my hamster back. Allow him to be home again, where he belongs. Hence not being a ruthless monster, you shall keep my wooden PCs. At least you will have 3 systems which perform well. Don't forget to oil the cases, they dry out quite fast.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    The game will crash either way...so release it
  • EggyEggy Posts: 6
    That the message that came out four hours ago ?

Or is there something more recently...because 4 hours isn’t shortly.
This discussion has been closed.