**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kitty or Herc

Who is better….

Kitty or Herc?

Why do you think so?

Comments

• OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Kitty
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 883 ★★★

Herc but kitty the best mutant

lol
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    For me it's Kitty, I use her everywhere, war, BGs, Story, monthly etc etc, she can just cheese through a lot of stuff with her phase
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Kitty's trash.
    Slow in story content, slow in BGs, doesn't get used in tier1 AW, so nobody even bans her.
    Her only use is she occasionally fits an objective for EoP. Not in the last one though.
    She was hyped up for a few months by some youtubers, but her time is done and gone.
    Apoc, Omega, AA are better mutants than Kitty

I have very average skill and I still managed to solo Terrax, Vision, Killmonger and Fury in my last two runs of the Gauntlet. Not too mention that she took a good chunk out of Thanos.
    I can see an argument for Apoc but I'd be curious to hear in which ways Omega and AA are better.
  • Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Herc
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    They are both broken, just that Herc is more easy to cheese and have a better safety net. Kitty is a little more risky for me when it comes to tanking Sp3s.
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    CrazyRU2_ said:

Who is better….

Kitty or Herc?

Why do you think so?

Bro I got stuck making this call too! Went with herc. He’s now r4 200 and don’t regret one second of it
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 883 ★★★
    Crys23 said:

Kitty's trash.
    Slow in story content, slow in BGs, doesn't get used in tier1 AW, so nobody even bans her.
    Her only use is she occasionally fits an objective for EoP. Not in the last one though.
    She was hyped up for a few months by some youtubers, but her time is done and gone.

Valid take
  • XxLoOhNuTiCkxXXxLoOhNuTiCkxX Posts: 68

Herc - goes farther on a revive.

This and only this will be the reason Herc is on top. Damage is nice but even some champs outdamage Herc. But that Immortality is a whole other revive and if done right, can take out a TON of health.

• LokxLokx Posts: 283 ★★★
    Csutton said:

CrazyRU2_ said:

Who is better….

Kitty or Herc?

Why do you think so?

Bro I got stuck making this call too! Went with herc. He’s now r4 200 and don’t regret one second of it
    This is probably the best nexus opening i’ve seen.
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    I have both duped as 6* R3 around 60 sig each.
    Herc goes farther due to immortality for sure. But until you get some feats done his damage is meh. And he is heavily reliant on burst damage. His synergies are nice but not really necessary.

Kitty is squishy. I find her better for shorter fights. No real ramp up, just punch things to the SP2 and things die. If you play aggressively and have her constantly phasing then she for is you. But that gets riskier as fights get longer. She works well on her own but I always have tigra along as that synergy is great for that aggressive play style once you have 10 prowess.

I love and use them both. Herc/Kitty/Tigra rarely leave my party. But my edge would go to herc due to not really needing synergies, 2 lives every fight and once you have 12 charges he is busted.
    But phasing through specials with kitty is super gratifying. When you play kitty right you know your skills are fire that day. You can’t go wrong with either. One of them will be my first R4. Probably kitty as she could use the extra health pool. But herc would be 2nd. I am not looking forward to that decision day.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 729 ★★★★

Crys23 said:

Kitty's trash.

I have very average skill and I still managed to solo Terrax, Vision, Killmonger and Fury in my last two runs of the Gauntlet. Not too mention that she took a good chunk out of Thanos.
    I can see an argument for Apoc but I'd be curious to hear in which ways Omega and AA are better.
    Wow, I even forgot Gauntlet was a thing. That's how irrelevant that piece of content was. Rewards were outdated from the start. But that just proves my point. "One-off" type of content is where kitty still finds some traction.
    AA melts anything that isnt bleed&poison immune. In AW, BGs, Act8. I even used him in Gauntlet. My R4 is my most banned champ in BGs. (25 other R4s people can choose from, AA still gets banned).
    And about Omega, if you haven't played a r4/200 with suicides, I can't really explain it to you. Melting 200k HP in war in like 30 seconds in 7 hits. R5 NF bosses in under 2min (thats almost 800k hp).

Back to the original post question, Herc or Kitty? There isn't one game area where Kitty is better. So the obvious answer is Herc.
    Can Kitty do some stuff? Sure. I didn't mean to say she's "groot level" trash. But she's the most overrated champ right now, and if I didn't have her on my acc, I wouldn't miss her at all.
    Kitty is great for a small to medium sized account that's growing. For me? Irrelevant
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    kitty is better
  • IamnikeIamnike Posts: 230 ★★
    Herc is better but Kitty's number in the game imma die on tht hill
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 814 ★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Kitty's trash.

Kitty is far from trash. She has a higher skill gap but once you’re comfortable with her she wrecks all content. I’ve been using her a ton in 8.2. Her phase can take dot paths, thorns, and tank sp3 for days. Also does 40-60 second fights in bg.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Herc legit carries people