**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rintrah's Neutralize Not Working Against 8.2.6 King Groot

JleodavJleodav Posts: 21
edited April 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm exploring 8.2 and I'm on the rightmost path in 8.2.6, with Mystic Ascendancy and Zero to Hero as two of the nodes. When using Rintrah against the first King Groot fight, his Neutralize isn't preventing KG's personal buffs, nor is it preventing the buffs conferred by the Zero to Hero node. I took a screen recording of the interaction, but unfortunately it's in a file format that the forums don't appear to support. Instead, I attached two images, both right before and right after Zero to Hero procced, so you can see that there was an active Neutralize prior to the node activating. Any clarification would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    That whole lane has a 200% enhanced abilities node. So neutralize's -100% doesn't get it done. I had to restart that lane due to that too.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

That whole lane has a 200% enhanced abilities node. So neutralize's -100% doesn't get it done. I had to restart that lane due to that too.

But rintrah's neutralize has 200% potency against cosmics. So is it not enough?
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    100%(base) + 200%(node) - 200%(rintrah) = 100% to proc buffs.

Thats why KG still getting buffs.