**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    In-Game Name: .NIGHT.
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 Plus and 13
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.0 and 15.2.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 38.1.0 on iPhone 13 (the current version at the moment), maybe the previous one for the iPhone 8+ (it was this Monday or Tuesday)
    Game Mode: Alliance War (iPhone 8+, cellular then switch to wifi), Incursions (iPhone 13, full wifi)

Description of the Issue:
    The loading of the fight does not lead to the fight. In the AW, the loading screen ended when the fight ended with the timeout animation, so after 3 minutes.
    In incursions, the timer is longer (7 minutes), so I stopped the app.
    Of course, the both cases lead to lose half of health of the champions and a defeat in a tight AW.
    I precise:
    -There was no bad connection symbol on the game, the loading wheel seemed (because it is white on the loading screen that is also almost white...) to not stop rolling.
    -MCOC is the only app that was running.
    -switching from cellular network to wifi (AW on iPhone 8+) didn’t change the situation.
    -the internet connection was excellent and the wifi was very good.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Device and Model: iPhone 13
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.2.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 38.1.0 (the current version at the moment)
    Game Mode: Incursions, home screen, AW map screen.
    Description of the Issue:
    Sometimes the game seems to freeze. No reaction on the input taps, and it does not seem to be a matter of some inputs. It leads to terminate the app and restart it.
    A link to the input issue?
    My wife that has exactly the same configuration (mobile, OS, game version) experiences the same trouble on her account (and her mobile).
  • Options
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.2.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi (not tested on the cellular network)
    Game Mode: All

Description of the Issue: Lags, often.
    The game runs smoother on the iPhone 8+ than on the iPhone 13 because the 8+ doesn’t show the lags (they seem less frequent and with less visual effect). Despite the 13 is much more recent... And MCOC is the only app running.

Last occurrence: the stage with columns, when fighting Immortal Hulk with Kitty Pride, in AQ map 3.

Background animations? Too many buffs and debuffs at the moment?
  • Options
    FuriousImpalerFuriousImpaler Posts: 50
    In-Game Name: FuriousImpaler
    Device and Model: iPhone 14 Pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest Map 6

My Dr Doom vs Game Red Goblin while in the middle of a 4-5 hit combo landing attacks on Red Goblin, Red Goblin with not even 1/2 a bar of power launches an SP1 destroying my health. That backs me in the corner and I am unable to dex or parry any normal attack.

Result of fight - my Dr Doom loses 60% health.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 500 ★★★
    Ansh. A
    Samsung M52
    Android version 13
    Cellular
    App latest version
    Alliance War

Issue: two subsequent fights, took in Falcon against MODOK and then again against Quicksilver. Both fights, managed to get the lock on got two 5-hit combos and halved their health.

With MODOK he launched his special 2 and so i dexed, the game paused on the dex. When it returned, MODOK had hit me with the special 2 and come in for a 5-hit combo into the special 1 and cornered Falcon. Falcon doesnt have the best defense, there was not recovery from there.

With Quicksilver, same situation, it paused when Quicksilver started his 5 hit combo during a lock on. He then went on to string together multiple combos and a special 2 when the screen came back with no opportunity to react. Should be noted that during the pause thr lock on timer was ticking down because when i tried to recover, the lock on was over but had 50% time left when the pause happened.

Two unnecessary kills because on both occasions i went back in after revive and heal and beat the opponents with 95+% health remaining. Unnecessary spend on health potions too..
  • Options
    Rit73Rit73 Posts: 1
    sometimes parry doesnt work that cause me K.O.
  • Options
    siguahsiguah Posts: 1
    n-Game Name: siguah
    Device and Model: iphone12maxpo
    Device Operating System: iOS16.2
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi Softbank

My unit should have been about 1300, but suddenly it became about 100. . I don't have used it....
  • Options
    Silky86Silky86 Posts: 3
    Silky 86
    iPhone SE
    iOS 16.3.1
    WiFi and 4G
    Been having lag during fights in EQ and AQ for couple weeks. Since the latest update this has got a lot worse to the point I’m now getting logged out of the game and losing half my health on my champs. Completely unplayable and very frustrating both for me and my alliance mates. probably gonna quit tbh
  • Options
    Ale90Ale90 Posts: 3
    The game is kicking me out at the beginning of the fight in bg and it doesn’t let me back in until the end of the fight when will this issues be fixed? Is getting annoying that 70% of the time this games is failing or design to fail making the game harder than it already is.
  • Options
    GooshGoosh Posts: 14
    Crash atleast once a day. Usually on sp2 from doom or cgr.
    Galaxy s20 FE
  • Options
    Swagsy14Swagsy14 Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: Swagsy
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) Latest
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: menu screen
    Description of the Issue: Bought an in game offer. It said error occurred so went to buy it again. It then took me to App Store to confirm details. Upon returning to game it crashed and now every time I log in it loads up and Home Screen is just greyed/dimmed and no buttons can be pressed. Hard reset, phone on and off etc. doesn’t work. Even reinstalled the game to no avail. Please have a look! Thank you

• Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    In-Game Name: ronnyman889
    Device and Model: iPad air 5th gen
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 38.2
    Game Mode: everywhere
    There are several behaviors in all the different events.
    In arena there are stuttering run-in, the defender always start punching away really quick. To be able to block the only way is to block a second earlier than what’s indicating to the start fighting .
    Common in most situations and events, during gameplay the scene is shaking and inputs are late. Knocking down the defender causes a super-quick charging attack from the defender after a split second. Cannot even take one single step away and get wrecked in the process.
    Inputs are not registered or coming late.
    The first 2-3 fights are okay but then the issue starts and get worse and worse.

It looks like there is still memory issues causing the lagging performance and the iPod get hot, not dangerously hot but really hot.
  • Options
    DrYashuDrYashu Posts: 1
    edited April 2023

There’s a bug where screen goes in portrait instead of landscape
    This bug is from last 2 updates never settled so decided to share it here
  • Options
    VmashburnVmashburn Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: cofefe_2024
    Device and Model: iPhone 14 Plus - MQ3R3LL/A
    Device Operating System: ios 16.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 38.2.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: when fighting, my character will either randomly stop punching or will do two medium attacks when is issue a medium-light attack. This happens all of the time and is killing me in the game. Super annoying!!!
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Goosh said:

Crash atleast once a day. Usually on sp2 from doom or cgr.
    Galaxy s20 FE

Constant crashing on sp2 from Doom and Hercules. Mostly AQ, EQ and side quests.
  • Options
    KritkoKritko Posts: 6
    Nothing is working in Bgs. Screen is freezing, i can‘t choose champs that i want, game is permanently crushing and it‘s annoying as Hell. Losing so much points because if this an Kabam
    Does
    Nothing. Thanks
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Ishamael
    IPhone 13 Pro Max
    IOS 16.4.1
    MCOC 38.2.9
    Mostly during crystal openings

Screen glitching and showing many, many crystals
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Also happens during rank up.
  • Options
    GamesuckGamesuck Posts: 2
    Captain Ivan P
    IPhone 14 Pro
    IOS 16.4.1
    MCOC 38.2.0
    Nothing is working in Battleground, cannot ban opponents champions, cannot select my team but my energy and elder marks are still getting used up. Game always lag while playing most of the content. Please fix it asap, it really annoys. Thanks
  • Options
    Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    The red warning symbol NEVER disappears now. So slow, so much lag.
  • Options
    iOS 16.2 iPhone 11pro max. In battlegrounds it keeps freezing and timing me out. I cannot ban an opponent or pick my characters , and sometimes I just automatically lose the battle. It’s been happening for 48 hours. All of my other apps works and the WiFi is working well.
  • Options

nathan22011994
    Oppo a16s cph2271
    V11.1 ( android version 11 )
    Wifi ( starlink)
    Latest game version

-Battlegrounds Tourture-
    Hello everyone, so I've been playing battlegrounds for 3 seasons now and honestly things seem to be getting worse.
    I'm at 500k points and gold 1 but can't progress because everytime I win my two matches in a row I'll then proceed to win a round of the 3rd match and then when trying to load into the second round I get booted saying can't connect to the server or something (I have photos) only to return moments later either having forfeited the match or just completely being booted from the battlegrounds not even receiving the some 2500 points for the loss.
    However my elders marks were still spent! How is this acceptable!!!??? These "Elders Marks cost me REAL MONEY! If this were a isolated issue then fine I may accept that however I have suffered this for 2 seasons now. Last season you's would have made $20 atleast off me in (stolen matches) but this season your already around $50 without a doubt.
    You've stolen that money in my mind, I complained last season and didn't even receive a response..... Unacceptable.
    I fully expect to see compensation rolled out across the board for this ASAP to ALL players who have spent a single Elders mark in Battlegrounds ( there all affected no doubt) Along with a full suspension of Battlegrounds at the end of the season until all known issues can be identified and addressed appropriately. Take all the time you need.
    Your community would much prefer that over this costly non functioning headache.

And now all my images won't upload. Good god
  • Options
    It just happened again 2 times in a row just after submitting a request.
    Battlegrounds is officially unplayable refund everyone there elders mark purchases kabam,
    Be aware, Your operating fraudulently beyond a certain point.