**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* should I rank 2 first (none awakened)

Which 6* should I rank 2 first (none awakened) 30 votes

Daredevil (H.K.)
0%
Red goblin
0%
Green goblin
3%
MrLGreenThunder 1 vote
Storm
10%
MaxtheSilentRax38xakhll 3 votes
Hulk Ragnarök
3%
Certi 1 vote
Squirrel girl
0%
Venom
76%
NoırecaptaincushMike3034EgretM4PandingoZuroSarvanga1_Giantwalrus56BeastDadJefechutaILoveDrDoomAce2319BanannaPandaTSKCharlesTNB_FlashLanguSleepyBear21Yogesh_123MiStaloOvaISO17 23 votes
Thor
6%
SpaceCorpElite13 2 votes
Obomination
0%

Comments

• MrLGreenThunderMrLGreenThunder Posts: 25
    Green goblin
    I personally would choose Green Goblin, but I also know I prefer to rank up characters I’m good with. I’m also not an expert on which champions are good, so I might not be the right one to give suggestions.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    If there's one you like and use a lot, go with them. They will be valuable. If its just a random choice, save the resources to either rank up a good five star or wait for a better six star.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Venom
    We like this pick
  • Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Thor
    Honestly, you don't have a lot of great options, thor and venom are your best options
  • Mike3034Mike3034 Posts: 26
    Venom
    Venom is the best option in my opinion. Storm hits hard, you could make an argument for her. Maybe Red Goblin depending on your needs, but I think Venom is your best option. Love Venom! Don’t waste your time on Thor until he’s awakened.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Storm
    Storm is really great. She hits hard and can have access to a lot of immunities. Great synergies and easy to master play style. And she’s insane as a horseman.
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Id just wait for someone better