**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How many units should I save for superior kang

MasterAMasterA Posts: 532 ★★★
On 7.4.2 now and wondering how much I should save for the final boss of act 7.
Also on a scale of 1-10 how hard is he

Comments

• Options
    ForevernarwhalsForevernarwhals Posts: 17
    I used about 500. But what I'll say, is if you don't get the fight the first time just start the quest over and eat the energy. Don't start using units until you got the fight down. Good luck!!
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 445 ★★

I used about 500. But what I'll say, is if you don't get the fight the first time just start the quest over and eat the energy. Don't start using units until you got the fight down. Good luck!!

Thanks for the tip, i’m also prepping for superior kang 😅
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    I just did it recently and 500 is pretty accurate, it could be less if you have a full stash of revives, but overall it's not a super difficult fight once you get some practice at it. I would recommend the mr sinister path, it's super easy, any tech that starts with an armor up works, but idoom cheeses it pretty well.
    For Kang himself, I mainly used venompool with Odin prefights, Gorr, and Sym Supreme. Once you figure out the slipstream stuff it's not super hard as long as you have a good fit for each phase.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    MasterA said:

On 7.4.2 now and wondering how much I should save for the final boss of act 7.
    Also on a scale of 1-10 how hard is he

easy - 100 units max
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 498 ★★★
    Best deal is to do the next months event quest on Cav difficulty and get the completion deal which gives out bonus revives and heals for a cheaper unit price.