**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    This is a JOKE! never have encountered this before on the game ever in 2 years for this long, what is going on kabam? Get it sorted please. Rank down tokens for inconvenience would be great, I am so peed right now in AQ and no way of getting time back also the arena to please please sort it out!
  • Options
    LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Nonstop issues. Last night I used up all energy to start a quest, and I got 4 steps down the path. This morning I see that none of that was saved. Not a huge deal, but I've never seen that before. It had connection issues last night of course, but it did show me out of energy. Crazy.
  • Options
    Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    Agree that compensation is due...the game is down for ages now..AQ compensation as well as arena compensation is what i expect...now some freebee for loyalty would be Nice too...not necessaraly big thing but something nice at least...
  • Options
    MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    edited December 2017
    hit again .. pls stop eat and drink on server room!!

jflkyani5rb4.png

now clean up pls
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    This happened the same time star-lord was on featureed arena lmao it's a star-lord problem
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Can't connect to server. C'mon Kabam. It's getting out of hand
  • Options
    OhemgeeOhemgee Posts: 9
    There have been NONSTOP connection issues all morning. What is being done for this? We can't complete AQ in a timely manner if users cannot connect. People start a fight - get kicked and end up with 1/2 health or DEAD. This is pretty crazy. Can you give us 30 minute timers while you figure out your server issues??
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    12.0 was a mistake, nothing has been balanced or made better. Last year it was a joy to play this game, I thought the gambling aspect with the crystals was enough, now we have to wonder if we can even play the game period, if we do then pray it doesn't shut down.

In the best scenario just deal with the game being riddled with bugs, I rarely comment but no matter how much some of you might say we whine, complain... some of you say that we should be grateful, that it's a free game, that we have no right to ask more than what we are given...

The fact is it WAS a great game and no one complained, sure you had folks that got mad at bad pulls but that's just unrealistic expectations. Now instead of that, you get "Bro, I can't evade or parry right because the timing is off and not only that, my game lags everywhere".

All I have to say this is karma, you took a perfectly fine game and poisoned it with the 12.0 update...

You made your bed, sleep on it.

A bit dramatic for some server problems. 12.0 was nearly a year ago. We've moved on.
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    edited December 2017
    whenever the server is goes dark , you Should NOT allow your mind too! meditation can help! :D
  • Options
    CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    It’s working as intended... lol.

They have had many problems over the last year. But this seems to be excessive. Even for Kabam.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    12.0 was a mistake, nothing has been balanced or made better. Last year it was a joy to play this game, I thought the gambling aspect with the crystals was enough, now we have to wonder if we can even play the game period, if we do then pray it doesn't shut down.

In the best scenario just deal with the game being riddled with bugs, I rarely comment but no matter how much some of you might say we whine, complain... some of you say that we should be grateful, that it's a free game, that we have no right to ask more than what we are given...

The fact is it WAS a great game and no one complained, sure you had folks that got mad at bad pulls but that's just unrealistic expectations. Now instead of that, you get "Bro, I can't evade or parry right because the timing is off and not only that, my game lags everywhere".

All I have to say this is karma, you took a perfectly fine game and poisoned it with the 12.0 update...

A bit dramatic for some server problems. 12.0 was nearly a year ago. We've moved on.

Maybe you have. It still stings me to think about.
  • Options
    EggyEggy Posts: 6
    1) If it’s a server issue then multiple failed log in attempts are not going to help.

2) Even if you can’t tell much then at least communicating says ;
    a) You care
    B) You are doing something about it.

3) Ongoing communication that ends with a “fixed it” message is a damn sight more positive experience than saying nothing.

It’s really basic customer service and courtesy.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★

Please speak for yourself. K thanks bye.
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    whenever the server is goes dark , you Should NOT allow your mind too! meditation can help! :D
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Oh wait, I guess I wasn't reading right. Looks like the issue is on our end. "Please check your connection." None of us have working internet right now.
  • Options
    aadhiaadhi Posts: 2
    Same here!!!
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I would be happy with some of the free $1 crystals or even a raised limit on them so we can purchase more, but we need something good for all of the maintenance/outages going on the last few days.
  • Options
    Do you mind telling us what were you fixing during the 12-hr maintenance? the game has been unstable since i woke up in the morning. Hundreds of thousands of us were playing in China and the game is down for most of the time when we are awake. Do you mind telling us what have you fixed and what were you fixing and what happened?
  • Options
    Do you mind telling us what were you fixing during the 12-hr maintenance? the game has been unstable since i woke up in the morning. Hundreds of thousands of us were playing in China and the game is down for most of the time when we are awake. Do you mind telling us what have you fixed and what were you fixing and what happened?
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    0nm6jttvguc4.gif
    come on guys give the little hamster a break! even he doesn't want to work for kabam

I love it
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Svain wrote: »

Please speak for yourself. K thanks bye.

Don't have to speak for anyone. The game, the Players, life itself has moved on. Yet every situation that comes up, we hear about 12.0.
  • Options
    MonkoMonko Posts: 6
    csexton00 wrote: »
    I would be happy with some of the free $1 crystals or even a raised limit on them so we can purchase more, but we need something good for all of the maintenance/outages going on the last few days.

So they go down for more than 12hs and you want them to give you deals again to spend money?

Im sorry bud, but this is exactly why they dont care.
This discussion has been closed.