Options

Adam Warlock and Moon Dragon coming

Coming to the may update

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Would moon dragon be skill,mystic or science? Not super familiar with the character.
  • Options
    1toxic_cupcake1toxic_cupcake Posts: 95
    H3t3r said:

Would moon dragon be skill,mystic or science? Not super familiar with the character.

Mistic 70/30 %
  • Options

Kinda bummed no high evolutionary 🥲 but i think these are data mined and not kabam authenticated so there is a possibility we might still get high evolutionary

the data is taken from the game itself. So this one is true
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Kinda curious what Adam Warlock will be, he could be either Science, Cosmic or Mystic depending on what takes more importance
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    Here's hoping their synergies make Groot god-tier.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

In MarvelStrikeforce she is skill
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Kinda curious what Adam Warlock will be, he could be either Science, Cosmic or Mystic depending on what takes more importance

He will probably be cosmic or mystic, my money is on cosmic tough
  • Options
    he would have been a mystic if Kabam had introduced his form as a Magus, and so he is a cosmos. It is worth waiting for the appearance of his evil essence, Magus, so that he is a mystic in the game
  • Options
    Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535
    Well, Adam Warlock could be Cosmic, but as for Moon Dragon, he could either be Mystic or Skill.
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 478 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    I think it would make the most sense for Adam Warlock to be Mystic and Moondragon to be Skill.

I’m pretty happy we’re getting both of them.
  • Options
    I'm happy about that too, and I hope Adam Warlock will be fun.
  • Options
    If he had some awesome abilities, I'd use him all day long.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    Is this actually confirmed?
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Is this actually confirmed?

Yes
  • Options
    SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    I am very happy with Adam Warlock, but I am very disappointed with Moon Dragon. KABAM made the biggest mistake ever with bringing her than High Evolutionary. They missed out on a massive opportunity to bring one of the best MARVEL villains ever. Adam Warlock is a GOD, Moondragon is a DUD. She is technically Mantis 2.0 but can turn into a dragon. That is not hype.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,804 ★★★★★
    SpaceCorp said:

I am very happy with Adam Warlock, but I am very disappointed with Moon Dragon. KABAM made the biggest mistake ever with bringing her than High Evolutionary. They missed out on a massive opportunity to bring one of the best MARVEL villains ever. Adam Warlock is a GOD, Moondragon is a DUD. She is technically Mantis 2.0 but can turn into a dragon. That is not hype.

That's just your opinion. Moondragon is no dud. And how do you know they won't bring high evolutionary later on? Which they most likely will.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 595 ★★★
    SpaceCorp said:

I think that’s going to depend on either how he’s portrayed in the next guardian movie or how kabam tags him or possibly some combination of both.

In the comics he’s not strictly a villain. More like an unbalanced scientist. He actually alternates between protagonist and antagonist and even when he is the antagonist they try to explain it by him being “unstable”
  • Options
    If they did bring High Evolutionary, he would be a Tech character.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    for everyone who didn't believe in the Moon Dragon

siluets
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,824 ★★★★★
    silhouettes
  • Options

• Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Please don't make Adam Warlock the 2023 Sentry.
    He's awesome.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★

Please don't make Adam Warlock the 2023 Sentry.
    He's awesome.

quite the opposite from the stream
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,060 ★★★★

Man....they really just quit on mutants.....they either have to have a MASSIVE one coming or they just hate the class

It was already said they'd release mutants in june
    Yeah but that still means 16 months between our last mutant and our new one. That's CRAZY.
  • Options

Man....they really just quit on mutants.....they either have to have a MASSIVE one coming or they just hate the class

It was already said they'd release mutants in june
    Yeah but that still means 16 months between our last mutant and our new one. That's CRAZY.
    Next mounth mutants
  • Options
    It looks like Adam Warlock is Cosmic and Moon Dragon is Skill.

• Options
    I mean, a Skill Character with Energy Vulnerability? Wow.