**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    Can't flag or spam a moderator's B's answer
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    Everyone in my alliance is having connection issues it’s getting a little ridiculous. 3 hour emergency maintenance on Sunday and the game has been in emergency maintence 3-4 times since last night
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    Everyone in my alliance is having connection issues it’s getting a little ridiculous. 3 hour emergency maintenance on Sunday and the game has been in emergency maintence 3-4 times since last night
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    REDUCE THE AQ TIMERS!!!!! @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    I remember a time when they cared about .......money. yes, they care about money.

This has to be the saddest anniversary week in history.

but remember everyone, check YOUR connection!
  • What is this network error everytime although our network is speed
  • What is this network error everytime although our network is speed
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later"

I blame Core.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited December 2017
    This is getting stupid now all I want To do is the 5* shard arena and AQ and other quests all day this is just awful I hope they extend all arenas including the 5* shards because of the non stop maintenance and connection problems
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Agreed units is the compensation we want... Or give a couple million in gold.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious came here post about this issue. still same problem its disappointing to see nothing has been done to fix ...
  • REDUCE THE AQ TIMERS!!!!! @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

I think they did, or am I wrong?
  • jdawggs316jdawggs316 Posts: 54
    edited December 2017
    But I can.

The money I spend is ultimately to keep the game funded. If I pay for units, deals, or anything else is irrelevant. I'm funding their development of the game. If it doesn't work then I should be reimbursed.

Potions, 30-minute times, etc. are Kabam just throwing us a bone. They treat the symptom by not the overall issue.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    And add some dice to that!! The game is at an unplayable state
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    And add some dice to that!! The game is at an unplayable state
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    It's almost unbelievable how this persistent problem can remain for over 12hrs without any sign of correction. Do servers these days not implement redundancy to help avoid these types of issues?
  • We are having a hard time accessing the game. It keeps knocking me off. It take's an hour or so to get on then it goes down again. Please fix the problem.
  • We are having a hard time accessing the game. It keeps knocking me off. It take's an hour or so to get on then it goes down again. Please fix the problem.
  • GamerscandieGamerscandie Posts: 10
    Is it me or anyone else is feeling unusual networking problems with game because everything else is working fine on my internet
  • GamerscandieGamerscandie Posts: 10
    Is it me or anyone else is feeling unusual networking problems with game because everything else is working fine on my internet
  • DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19
    Well

:* And now, the end is near
    And so I face the final curtain
    My friend, I'll say it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I've travelled each and every highway
    But more, much more than this
    I could not do it my way

So now your asking why
    I could not do it my way,
    it was because of these server crashes along the highway,
    I tried and tried in vain to log right in,
    but you blamed my connection and said it was my fault... :*

• Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Add Generic 5* gems in the compensation and we'll forget it even happened. :D:D ..

Okay that's a joke, but I wouldn't mind. :p

Also can the game not blame our networks when it's your server's fault? Thank you!! :D
  • mu8smu8s Posts: 4
    jdawggs316 wrote: »
    Enough is enough Kabam.

I've poured my hard-earned dollars into this game only to feel continuously screwed over by your servers performance, outages, and rip-off deals.

The only compensation I will be requesting is money-back or in-game credit to purchase from the unit store.

No more 30-minute timers, potions, and other BS you throw at us. WE PAY YOU TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING.

#mcocmoneyback

I personally say that we should be getting rank down tickets back. I have been playing this game for nearly 3 years now, and the compensation has gotten worse while the outages have increased drastically. Rank down tickets were by far the best compensation we’ve had for in-game issues. And I know everyone in my alliance-family agrees that we need them back. All of these outages are getting ridiculous, and we long-time players need to have the rewards we deserve for all of this.
  • Wow still down? Come on Kabam. I'm fearing I'll not get to the final 5* milestone ae my time is limited at the moment with how busy I am with the Christmas rush on at work
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Haha you must not have stayed up long enough for more issues

I just started experiencing them again lol. Put my foot in my mouth :P at least it was longer than half an hour
  • JadyJady Posts: 5
    Same happened evrywhere god knows what they are fixing still
This discussion has been closed.