**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• It was almost a whole day maintenance kabam tsktsk
  • It was almost a whole day maintenance kabam tsktsk
  • agree. same issue here. mcoc app says no connection while other apps can access data
  • if you spend money on this game i feel sorry for you.. you’re actually trading in your hard earned $$$ which can be spent on anything on this planet for virtual currency that can only be use in a specific mobile video game lmfao...... #2017
  • LoogaLooga Posts: 0
    edited December 2017
    Whats goin on ?, the game keeps crashin on us
    Me and my alliance losing fights in aq war and arena, also losing important points in arena and aq!!
    All week its goin down like this ...
  • LoogaLooga Posts: 0
    edited December 2017
    Whats goin on ?, the game keeps crashin on us
    Me and my alliance losing fights in aq war and arena, also losing important points in arena and aq!!
    All week its goin down like this ...
  • Game’s down
    Again, again, again, again....
    O.o
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    The connection error message keeps popping up every few minutes. Plus I got kicked off a couple of times because "could not connect to internet". I've even attached a pic where it shows my connection is working. So is the issue resolved? Please communicate that much atleast.
    2aoy0euub46v.jpg
  • WasimWasim Posts: 1
    "Check Connection" error all freaking day? Really hindering arena grind. Fix it kabam!!
  • No. I have seen many posts. I have android and am down as well.
  • 2 lab runs for me and more than likely AQ rewards that we are not going to get because Aussie people got tired of waiting and are going to bed now...
  • Same for me, I've had trouble the past 10 to 12 hours trying to log in to finish alliance quest
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Well, the game is down again. I guess I have to actually do work at my job today.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    KABAM HAS TOO BUGS.
  • McGMcG Posts: 30
    How are we supposed to complete AQ with these problems?
  • McGMcG Posts: 30
    How are we supposed to complete AQ with these problems?
  • 8h0renaqqsqj.png
  • @Kabam Miike The community, especially the elites will need to be compensated for Kasucks mistakes with these maintenances... for all of us that are running map 6 today... connection failures turn to losing champs mid fight for no reason. There is absolutely no excuse for this. If this continues we will once again wash away your reviews in the App Store, as well as put a hold on our spending. We are sick and tired of this reoccurring... if we are not compensated accordingly when these issues are resolved, your pockets will feel our wrath.

Sincerely,

The Whales
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    Besides the the compensation that should be offered for the horrendous current state of the game..can you add the 250 4* shards from perfect series milestone we might just going to miss out on aswell? due to game being down so much and disconection issues people are not able to hit arena.. and if the are able half the time the "perfect serie" gets ruined due to disconection
  • Wow i got in..... and kick out again. I think there 10 anniversary is not a happy one.
  • Not only aq but I can't even grind for my 4* starlord cause I can't do arena for more then 20 mins without it kicking me off the game this is crazy.
  • The game is down again? Is there going to be a reset of the AQ maps or labs for this?
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    THANKS NOW ITS ON A MAINTENANCE I WANTED MY 5 STAR HERO ASAP BUT KABAM WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN
  • FMaranhoFMaranho Posts: 4
    Está com problema de conexão desde ontem, estão todos os membros de minha aliança com o mesmo problema, eu jogo no android.

• Dudu_MarvadoDudu_Marvado Posts: 18
    How can I get the Star Lord with these problems... I hope this fix ASAP.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    We just need to adapt guys
  • FFS... SERIOUSLY KABAM WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING OVER THERE? THIS IS GETTING ABSOLUTELY **** RIDICULOUS WITH THE GODDAMN DOWNTIME
This discussion has been closed.