**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NERF GRANDMASTER!!!!!

Please nerf grandmaster he’s way too hard plus way too unit and time consuming. Please nerf his health and give less time between each challenge and give us more time to complete each challenge please, this is too hard.
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Drago9105 said:

Please nerf grandmaster he’s way too hard plus way too unit and time consuming. Please nerf his health and give less time between each challenge and give us more time to complete each challenge please, this is too hard.

Lmfao nah
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Drago9105 said:

Lmao wait until you get to Gwenmaster, Superior Kang, and Black Widow Scytalis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535 β˜…
    Why would you want The Grandmaster to be nerfed?
  • Options
    There is no way Kabam would nerf The Grandmaster.
  • Options
    I did try defeating him with Hit-Monkey two times but he sometimes interrupts my intercepts.
  • Options
    But I heard a lot of people use Juggernaut against him due to the fact is that the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak provides him immunity to Reversed Controls, allowing him to get around his third phase.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 β˜…β˜…
    I haven't ever fought the Grandmaster (Yet) but from what I've seen around the community, there's no need for a nerf. Its a skill-based fight that required practice with each death and run until you learn how to fight and get into a good rhythm. It also can't be that hard once you know what to do cuz I've seen people solo him with a red Cyclops
  • Options
    You're right, some people solo him with Red Cyclops, but Juggernaut can solo him with no trouble at all.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2023
    Both Grandmaster and Bahamet bosses riquired your consistency and precision. You need to dex their sp1 multiple times and do multiple task in order to hurt them. They are not easy for newbie, some said that but its just stupid flex. But you can get used to the fights through preparing and practising and so on. Once you took him down, next fights will be easier for you.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Please, check guides, take time to fight him, don't waste units because You don't know how to face it propperly, he is easier than old 6.2 champion so... Keep learning
  • Options
    There are three good options for Grandmaster's Third Phase, such as Wiccan, the Hulk (synergy with Overseer is needed for Reversed Controls Immunity), and the Juggernaut (his Crimson Gem of Cyttorak provides full immunity to Reversed Controls).
  • Options
    VeryViciousVeryVicious Posts: 30 β˜…
    Grandmaster is a very well designed fight. Challenging but definitely doable.

If there is something in particular you are struggling with then maybe elaborate and folks here can help out. There are tons of videos on YouTube, but I understand that all plans go out the window when you are getting punched in the face. Expect to have to practice if you are frustrated.

You can do it.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,343 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I went back after 100% 8.1 and 8.2 and jesus, Grandmaster is a joke. God forbid when you get to the bigger bosses that take even more precise controls. Yeah parry and dex are a mess right now but no way should that GM fight be touched,one of the very few fights that was designed near perfectly.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 884 β˜…β˜…β˜…

There are three good options for Grandmaster's Third Phase, such as Wiccan, the Hulk (synergy with Overseer is needed for Reversed Controls Immunity), and the Juggernaut (his Crimson Gem of Cyttorak provides full immunity to Reversed Controls).

professor x, or you can just play with the reverse controls, not hard
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…
    Like I've seen in a post a long time ago... "Nerf the Grandmaster or give everyone a Grandmaster! β€œ

The fight is made to β€œforce" you to learn things that you didn't need before, like intercepting or dexing specials. And that knowledge will be useful ahead. So, no need to nerf, but you have to keep trying until you get it. It's not designed to be done in the 1st attempt, unless you want to spend loads of units on it...
  • Options
    Heir_of_thanosHeir_of_thanos Posts: 54 β˜…
    Yeah no. Grandmaster is the final boss of Book One, he’s SUPPOSED to be a hugely difficult boss to beat. Once you figure him out, he’s a lot less challenging. Instead of complaining and whining about a nerf, go watch some tutorials or quit out and try to beat him again when you have a better roster/are higher skill.