**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold issues?

Anyone else having a serious gold problem? I cannot level up my champs after doing content for rank up resources. I’ve done 8.2 exploration, incursions, used all side quest keys to get gold. I’ve opened all the crystals I don’t care for and sold everything the game allows me to sell. Seems a little messed up to put the effort into getting rank up materials and champions then be short on gold…..

Comments

• Options
    Vindices2020Vindices2020 Posts: 8
    Yes, this month did have a lot of gold. Which helped a lot, but I can still take two more champs to r3 with my resources and I have a r3 I cannot fully level up. Just curious if other players are having an issue. Waiting on gold after getting everything else is a little discouraging.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited April 2023

Anyone else having a serious gold problem? I cannot level up my champs after doing content for rank up resources. I’ve done 8.2 exploration, incursions, used all side quest keys to get gold. I’ve opened all the crystals I don’t care for and sold everything the game allows me to sell. Seems a little messed up to put the effort into getting rank up materials and champions then be short on gold…..

Sufficient gold has been an ongoing issue with Kabam. IMO, they didn't even put a quality amount in the Paragon baubble unit deals. I believe the Odins should have had at least 5 million each. But instead, they only had 2.5 million, which was only a 500k increase from cyber wekeend. It takes more than that to level and rank a champion. It's like they want us to constantly grind for it.

They introduce events, like battlegrounds that you have to rank champs you wouldn't normally use for, but then still offer insufficient gold.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,948 ★★★★★
    I’m good for right now, hit 100m gold last few months and it keeps growing.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    After the recent event I have more gold than I've ever had at any point in the game.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    That's what happens when you decide to rank up every champ you pull. Not all champs needs to be ranked or leveled. I had almost 10 mil after the last month or two. Pulled some good champs worthy of r2 or r3. I'm down to 2.5 mil but I also pulled some I dont want to invest in so they sit at r1 lvl 1.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    I just r5'd a champ and r4'd 4 more after SQ and 100% 8.1 and 8.2, will r5 another once I finish a carina challenge. I'll still be left with around 7m I dont get how people run so low all the time, do you rank up every champion you get or something?
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    It would defeat the point of gold If you always had enough to rank 3 a champion. Of all times to say this though, this gwenpool event gave us so much gold and iso it felt unfair.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I was low on gold until the gwenpool even event (like 6 monts ago) by doing 28 arena fights with gwenpool and gaining 4.000.000 gold then i was low in iso until this event now im low in catalizator which feels right (im not complaining im just saying that you should've made that other gwenpool event)