**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to keep Hercs balance without a nerf

I know the discussion over a herc nerf is mostly over, but I still want to give it my input. Herc could easily just get the Magik and Quake treatment and not be brought to a 7*. This would keep happiness for everybody, won't need any rank down tickets, and smaller accounts with 5* herc won't be mad.

Comments

• Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    Ghost_Fan said:

Noone asked

Why do people still use this comeback, it means litterally nothing, and people did ask a while ago. It was a big topic of discussion and I'm just giving my opinion on it.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Did they delete that old thread with the conversation or something did we needed a new thread 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

I do t understand Kabam’s view on overly powerful champs. I have heard them bemoan how Herc is crushing all content, but they continue to release OP champs. Just watch the twitch stream when they’re slobbering over how powerful Adam Warlock will be. Said he was broken.

Why release such powerful champs if you think they’re too OP to be released at higher rarity?

💰
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Noone asked

Why do people still use this comeback, it means litterally nothing, and people did ask a while ago. It was a big topic of discussion and I'm just giving my opinion on it.
    Even back then noone asked
    It was just randomly brought up by some "smart" people who thought nerfing him might make Kabam reconsider the revive nerf
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I do t understand Kabam’s view on overly powerful champs. I have heard them bemoan how Herc is crushing all content, but they continue to release OP champs. Just watch the twitch stream when they’re slobbering over how powerful Adam Warlock will be. Said he was broken.

Why release such powerful champs if you think they’re too OP to be released at higher rarity?

The answer starts with m and ends with oney
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    Maybe im wrong, but it seems they'll release them both broken on purpose. Then "balance" them after a bit of time. If people don't see this they'll assume they're supposed to be that strong and it'll bring the hype up more. Which will cause more bundle purchases and higher arena scores.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Crow9074 said:

Maybe im wrong, but it seems they'll release them both broken on purpose. Then "balance" them after a bit of time. If people don't see this they'll assume they're supposed to be that strong and it'll bring the hype up more. Which will cause more bundle purchases and higher arena scores.

These don't really make that big a deal. Just node interactions and suicide poison.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Crow9074 said:

These don't really make that big a deal. Just node interactions and suicide poison.
    I agree but it depends on how long they take to fix. The Adam Warlock issue would make him immune to buffet and power snack for as long as the issue persists, right?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Bro don't give ideas to kabam -.- he's one of the most popular champion in the entire game, if not the most popular and kabam would face a capitol insurrection if they decide not to bring him as a 7* lol
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Bro don't give ideas to kabam -.- he's one of the most popular champion in the entire game, if not the most popular and kabam would face a capitol insurrection if they decide not to bring him as a 7* lol

Yeah nope they did the same with blade when he was at the top hell he just got in the 6* what 6 months ago.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

I never heard them bemoan about anything. All they said was Herc may have received an adjustment had he made the program cutoff. The rest has been speculated by Players, in response to the Rev situation. Separate from Herc, that farm was too much of a leak.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Why not a buff post instead of this **** about nerf.
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Noone asked

As you said, it was a while ago. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, but you are also subject to criticism
    I know I'm subject to criticism and that's absolutely fine, but "who asked" is not criticism whatsoever
  • Options

Just stop making herc threads guess you’ve not got him there’s nothing wrong in any of his abilities or how he cheeses quests etc just like Corvus did

I have a herc actually
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 220 ★★
    No you don't have a herc or you are bad at using him, that's why u r asking for nerf.... Lol

Don't worry u'll pull a herc soon or learn soon enough how to use him buddy
  • Options
    JK_47 said:

No you don't have a herc or you are bad at using him, that's why u r asking for nerf.... Lol

Don't worry u'll pull a herc soon or learn soon enough how to use him buddy

Bruh I have a herc and he's been really helpful with getting to tb. I'm just saying it would be a much better solution for the time being instead of potentially causing chaos in the community and making everyone mad.