**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Battlegrounds is unplayable

Just “lost” another match in BGs because the second I enter into a match connection issues arise and nothing will load. Congratulations, Kabam. The mode has gotten more buggy every season. Such a joke.

Comments

• Options
    JtakalaJtakala Posts: 20
    Same, as happened so much lately. I don’t even want to play anymore
  • Options
    ØmegåØmegå Posts: 23
    It’s a shame too, man, cause I really like the mode.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Same for me
  • Options
    Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited May 2023
    Feel like giving up too guys and just playing for the daily objectives. Just lost another match due to connection issues, it got stuck on the spinning wheel going into round 3 where I was most likely going to win the match with Torch, now I’m back to 0 victory shields. Re-started the game as quick as I could with time to play and it said I already lost 0%-100% but there was still over a minute and change on the clock and the other summoner was still playing their match. At that point I just had to forfeit the match and start over. Decided to play guitar and take a break from the game instead of playing anymore matches tonight banging my head into the BGs wall.

There seems to be some kind of issue every few matches that costs me a match and leaves me stuck in the mud. Paragon and pathetically stuck in Bronze 1, dude I’ve never been stuck at the beginning like this before. Every time I reach 2 victory shields the game freezes/glitches out, the AI pretty much seems to aggressively cheat and/or my inputs fail a parry or dex or I come up on a mega stacked account. Last night I got a 4.1 million account opponent and I’m 2.2 million back to 1 shield. Went for 3 rounds but got screwed by a sudden AI parry that came out of nowhere mid-combo and then the AI destroyed me so I finished the fight with like 30% health left and of course homie flashed some emotes mocking me when the glitchy AI screwed me and his account is double mine. Super frustrating and it looks like it’s affecting most everybody playing the mode.
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 68
    Same frustrating experience for me as well
  • Options
    D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    Its been awful all weekend, from character selection freezes where the game defaults a defender selection (not sure how it works it out but 9 times out of 10 it's detrimental - cheers Kabam) to fight entry screen crashing so you need to restart and lose 30 seconds.

@Kabam Miike is there going to be anything done about this or any reimbursement for the elders marks wasted on the game being a buggy mess
  • Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    @Kabam Porthos any update
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,139 ★★★
    I’d like to know too. The input issues in bg’s are horrible. Lagged controls, frozen screens when banning champs, frozen screens when choosing defenders, constant WiFi log when there are no connection issues. Just horrible and every time I lose a match due to all of these bugs it just makes it less and less appealing to play bg’s. Can a mod please address the ongoing issue @Kabam Miike