Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is this team good for act 5.2.6?

Is this team good for act 5.2.6 and if yes what path is best?

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would personally switch out Vulture for Ghostrider if you have him. He will make your blade usuable in more first.
    The path is dependend on what you prefer to fight. Just read the nodes on the first fight on every lane and see what you like best.
    Remember that class advantage is reversed in this quest. So skill is strong against mutant and weak against science. etc.
  • Options

I would personally switch out Vulture for Ghostrider if you have him. He will make your blade usuable in more first.
    The path is dependend on what you prefer to fight. Just read the nodes on the first fight on every lane and see what you like best.
    Remember that class advantage is reversed in this quest. So skill is strong against mutant and weak against science. etc.

I Have Ghost Rider but he is useless like vulture because he aint high level but that doesnt matter right he is just for synergy?
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Iirc, the path that begins with civil warrior was the easiest.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

I Have Ghost Rider but he is useless like vulture because he aint high level but that doesnt matter right he is just for synergy?
    Yes, it is for the synergy with Blade. It expands his Danger Sense from only dimansional to ALL vilians. Which makes him great for a lot of fights.