**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman lost evade counter?

So I saw that he no longer has the line about preventing evade with a coldsnap active on the opponent. It used to be in his sig ability but as of the update it no longer is. Does anyone know if this is a mistake or if he actually lost the ability?

Comments

• BLACKKOUTBLACKKOUT Posts: 28

BLACKKOUT said:

It's prob just something they left out but i found it weird. This game needs an in game resource to be able to see what all buffs and debuffs do. Especially for newer players

Thanks!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★
    BLACKKOUT said:

It's prob just something they left out but i found it weird. This game needs an in game resource to be able to see what all buffs and debuffs do. Especially for newer players

Iceman was the first champ to introduce coldsnap, so at that time they needed to explain what it did explicitly in his champion description. Since then, they implemented the system that Ginjabred highlights in his post which allows for better integration of buff/debuff explainers. That’s why they removed that line of text from his description.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    I was fighting a Wasp in 8.2 yesterday and she kept evading me even though she had on the coldsnap....
  • Bugmat78 said:

I was fighting a Wasp in 8.2 yesterday and she kept evading me even though she had on the coldsnap....

she can shrug off the coldsnap. This has always been possible.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Bugmat78 said:

Wasp can purify debuffs just before she evades. If it was a passive coldsnap, she shouldn’t be able to purify that though.

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Wasp can purify debuffs just before she evades. If it was a passive coldsnap, she shouldn’t be able to purify that though.

So far there is no champ who can passively apply coldsnap but i sense we bout to get one 😂
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

So far there is no champ who can passively apply coldsnap but i sense we bout to get one 😂
    StormPX applies passive coldsnap on her sp1 😉
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Kate Bishop inflicts one with the cryo arrow