**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds and Latency Issues [merged]

Comments

• Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
    still the same issues, cant ban/pick champs every 2nd match
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Nothing changed on my side.
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    Nothing here either, this doesn't seem like an issue you just solve in 30 minutes with a hotfix, maybe it's best to take time and just cancel the current season/delay the next one.
  • Options
    Kkostis9Kkostis9 Posts: 22
    There will be BG compensations? cuz everytime i want to play i lose because of internet connection issue. I cant select, loading problems before and after macht and that just for one macht, im just wasting my time and resources for nothing 😒
  • Options
    id1575id1575 Posts: 7
    edited May 2023
    But man we don't care about compensations at this point, just move your back to fix the game, that's so frustrating i lost 2 matches in a row and the last round of both i got connection issues and had to do my fights with 40s left...
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I can at least play without being disconnected now, but it still occasionally chooses my first draft for me

(My first match after posting this I got disconnected)
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

We have been tracking the conversations around Battleground connectivity and are working to resolve the issue ASAP.

As the investigations progresses, it seems most likely, at this point in time, that these issues are related to an overall latency issue but is most noticeable in the Battlegrounds game mode.

The team is pushing a potential fix right now and is requesting feedback about the impact this has on your game-play experience; please let us know if this alleviates any issues over the next 30 minutes.

Thank you!

Nope. My opponent put a hulking down on defense and I had omega sentinel and wiccan left to choose from. Of course, the white spinning icon makes a celebrity appearance and the game decides I should use omega sentinel for attack.

Match lost, and nothing appears fixed.

10 mins ago.
    My favorite is when you select a Wiccan, the white wheel won’t let you lock it in and then you get a OS instead, because that makes sense.

Cancel the season at this point.
  • Options
    IronslayerIronslayer Posts: 1
    Not just energy refills, i have had multiple instances where i am on last token fight to get ahead to next tier, but then the wheel of death appears locks you out of UI and decides you don't get to go ahead, thereby not only making me lose an assured token, but now I have to win 2 fights to compensate and with matchmaking in BG already a bust no guarantee what mammoth i am going up against. It's a VICIOUS cycle.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Even with the Maj it's unplayable so unfortunately it would be better to stop the season and give the same rewards as last season if it's possible I'm not sure.

As worries the internet button arrives I can't select the bans sometimes it poses my defenders and often in inferiority of class or fights not possible like arcangel vs King groot.

This is exemple of bug

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    9000 EM
    30 refills
    150k tokens
    10 victory shield
    10 shuffle signet
    Luke cage Emote
    Emma Frost Emote

That's it. Not much.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Ah yeah we should start making mcoc hubs where people will come together to play the game
    Totally possible
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    It s a scandal! After the gwenpool events where kabam received a lot of money, the game is worst than before.....
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

At least if it's gonna auto pick it should be the highest pi champs not the worst possible ones

If anything it seems hard coded to pick class disadvantage… totally regret not grinding out VT at the beginning of the season. It’s barely playable. They need to cancel the season, compensate generously for ignoring this for seasons now, but actual fixes in place, and relaunch only after it’s not completely rage quit inducing broken.
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    I agree with OP, the game mode is basically unplayable right now. Every 3rd matchup or so it freezes and I can’t select champs. They end up getting auto selected and of course lose the match since I don’t have correct counters. Compensation is warranted for wasted elder marks at least.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    This is at this point ridiculous. Compensation is a must. Waste of elders marks 2 matches in a row. Kabam fixed the mf game. Tired of disconnect losses

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Compensation is needed
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Maybe it's just me (across 2 diff devices, one on Wi-Fi one on 4G) but I am seeing a big increase in the appearance of the spinning wheel and the little bad Wi-Fi icon thingy....... game is still playable with delays. Not sure if things will go downhill once new content lands tomorrow.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    NOW!
    the reason are known to all of us🤣
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    If u don't play it, u wouldn't need compensation
  • Options
    Generalzod163Generalzod163 Posts: 132
    I should make it a discussion lol
    As this is unfair for players across the board lol
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Why cancel? Just stop playing if you’re having issues. Not mandatory.
  • Options
    whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    I play on a galaxy s21 5g and it beens happening alot for me too it started to happen alot of the weekend and sunday was the worst for me
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I personally have stopped playing this season. I got to 48 points in GC and decided to hold off for now. Every other match was bugged. I got "lucky" in my last 2 wins where it looks like the other guy had the same issues and I won by default. That sucks. I lost probably 3 of 5 in GC that way as well (the other 2 were because I got beat).

It sounds crappy to say, but quit playing the mode. Yes it may not be "fair" to some that haven't started or having difficulty moving up, but this is the way the world works. When Syctallis was bugged for the first week, no compensation was given to those of us that explored the quest before she was fixed. It is what it is.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Why cancel? Just stop playing if you’re having issues. Not mandatory.

Ideally, they would cancel the season and just give us what we got last season. While it may not be mandatory, it's also not possible to achieve what you would have last season with the connection issues. Losing a match isn't so much the problem is that they take away a badge making it virtually impossible to progress up the tiers unless you're willing to perpetually invest on a victory shield.

I gather that connection issues are affecting the player base disproportionately. As someone who lives far from where their infrastructure is likely located, at the best of times, I have connectivity issues to the point where I can't even complete AW placements for the alliance without force quitting to unfreeze the UI. BGs is currently a nightmare.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

It sounds crappy to say, but quit playing the mode. Yes it may not be "fair" to some that haven't started or having difficulty moving up, but this is the way the world works.

Would you give this advice if you had not yet progressed through VT?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

It sounds crappy to say, but quit playing the mode. Yes it may not be "fair" to some that haven't started or having difficulty moving up, but this is the way the world works.

Would you give this advice if you had not yet progressed through VT?
    Yes I would because I personally do not like wasting resources like energy or elder marks. That's why I quit playing them for now.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    I have also just stopped playing. My alliance doesn't even play anymore anyway. The two star issue was such a big deal to everybody when this is the real issue. The nerf accounts never got past gamma anyway. It was way mismanaged in priority of issues.