Battlegrounds Bugs, Stuck Screen, not selectable Champions

HardStoneHardStone Member Posts: 3
edited April 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Battlegrounds are heavily bugged! Every battle there is some issue. Mostly, you can’t select champs and the screen remains stuck. Secondly, the game keeps loading and when you force restart, you either lose that battle or all of them and see results screen. One example is attached. Sometimes, it doesn’t allow you to select champs and instead select it automatically. In last two battles, I chose first defender and it asked me to choose a defender again in second round. This is not a fair gameplay. I have iphone 13 pro and there is absolutely no performance issues related to phone. These bugs are purely game based. Please look into them Kabam

Comments

• Jungernaut85Jungernaut85 Member Posts: 1
    Same issue.
  • TheGoauldTheGoauld Member Posts: 33
    This connectivity issues bug been happening all week, and no one is saying anything.

• HardStoneHardStone Member Posts: 3
    TheGoauld said:

This connectivity issues bug been happening all week, and no one is saying anything.

I completely agree. It shows there is no connection and the game is too slow. Sometimes, you have to restart it and that makes you lose. Last day, I couldn’t enter due to connectivity and then my champ had half health. How is that fair??
  • Smack1_1Smack1_1 Member Posts: 3
    battle ground is extremely bugged and I feel like kabam really don’t care about it. I reported this issue 3/4 seasons a go and it is still happening. This season seems extremely bugged. With the amount of disconnects is ridiculous. I’ve wasted soooo many units on bg tokens and nothing is being done about it! Honestly not right at all.
  • HardStoneHardStone Member Posts: 3
    More similar issues, seems like it doesn’t matter to you guys @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    I have attached two screenshots where in one the timer is running while I couldn’t enter in
    . In another I won the battle but connectivity issues caused me lose it. This is no way a fair gameplay and I am just losing my resources and time
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    It’s pretty unplayable and been like this all weekend and today.
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Member Posts: 203 ★★

I had a perfectly good Shang Chi selected, but got disconnected. Restarted the game and Mangog was selected instead. Infuriating!!
  • TinilmarinTinilmarin Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    Hello Guys, my account name is "Tinilmarin" what is going on, my internet is ok, but all the time i can't start the Battle, or some times game chosing characters by it self. On screenshot 4 out of 6 battles was disconnected
  • YmtrYmtr Member Posts: 2
    A lot of adventure energy wasted because of my Kabam, the game crashes and I can't progress
  • Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Member Posts: 54
    Wtf, there are no words to describe this **** show.
    Whats going on here?
    Not even a single bg round i can play without the game picking my defenders, or game just freezes.
    This is umplayable, this needs a serious compensation, its pathetic at this stage bg atm
  • whyme_why6whyme_why6 Member Posts: 80
    HardStone said:

Battlegrounds are heavily bugged! Every battle there is some issue. Mostly, you can’t select champs and the screen remains stuck. Secondly, the game keeps loading and when you force restart, you either lose that battle or all of them and see results screen. One example is attached. Sometimes, it doesn’t allow you to select champs and instead select it automatically. In last two battles, I chose first defender and it asked me to choose a defender again in second round. This is not a fair gameplay. I have iphone 13 pro and there is absolutely no performance issues related to phone. These bugs are purely game based. Please look into them Kabam

Happened to me to and this was my rank up game and this just made me even more mad since it kept on freezing up on me
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Same **** here. It's ridiculous.

• TinilmarinTinilmarin Member Posts: 2

Hello Guys, my account name is "Tinilmarin" what is going on, my internet is ok, but all the time i can't start the Battle, or some times game chosing characters by it self. On screenshot 4 out of 6 battles was disconnected

And again, you can see only 1 battle finished with no disconnect. Kabam, just tell me what should i do?

• QuickstarQuickstar Member Posts: 18

Happened to me yesterday and then again today. Couldn’t pick the defenders to ban and it auto picked for me instead
  • Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Member Posts: 54
    Is there any reply from kabam regarding this?
    No one knows anything , theres bugs after bugs , not possible to play battlegrounds atm.
    Just wanted to know if there is any reply from them.
    I dont think they have a clue how to fix this really.
    They dont deserve my money either, cause this is just sad at this stage
  • FrankeMFrankeM Member Posts: 9

Is there any reply from kabam regarding this?
    No one knows anything , theres bugs after bugs , not possible to play battlegrounds atm.
    Just wanted to know if there is any reply from them.
    I dont think they have a clue how to fix this really.
    They dont deserve my money either, cause this is just sad at this stage

Nope not a peep
  • Rugged_BruteRugged_Brute Member Posts: 5
    Battlegrounds is unplayable. You get one good match and then lose 1000 elders marks because the game freezes and auto picks your defenders and or attackers. This is awful as far as reaching the minimum in at least our alliance and others. But it’s also a waste of money and more importantly time. I don’t see how kabam doesn’t compensate the community as a whole because of lost elders marks shields energy units and time spent attempting to play. The game mode is awesome, WHEN it operates the way that it should.
  • FrankeMFrankeM Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2023
    Not sure why it doubled my comment so I'll delete and give a different reply as I'm curious. Any news on this issue so far?