**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FREE WEEK for AQ Map 7 and 8

Hello Summoners,

For this AQ event only, we are removing Map Costs for Alliance Quest Map 7 and 8 only this week.

Take this time to test your mettle on a more challenging map, or just make the most out of this exclusive event to reach for better rewards!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ODPODP Posts: 34
    Is there a decent pic or graph of map 7 layout showing paths and nodes? It would be very helpful for an alliance trying it for the first time
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    How is that? Because of the Miniboss?
  • ODPODP Posts: 34
    o_o said:

ODP said:

Is there a decent pic or graph of map 7 layout showing paths and nodes? It would be very helpful for an alliance trying it for the first time

I suggest trying map 8 instead… I can’t explain why, but somehow 8 is easier than 7
    That’s just silly talk lol.. I couldn’t figure out 7 and 8 is easier?

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 392 ★★★
    Would love to see this extended to Battlegrounds. Mode seems to need some incentive. A free week might do that!

I don’t mean to be bitter. This is just something that I, and I’m sure many others, would appreciate.

I will add that anyone who harassed any community managers over these issues is out of line. There’s no need to be rude or disrespectful. The team is (hopefully) doing everything they can to make things better.

Keep it clean and civil all.

Jinx
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    ODP said:

o_o said:

ODP said:

I suggest trying map 8 instead… I can’t explain why, but somehow 8 is easier than 7
    That’s just silly talk lol.. I couldn’t figure out 7 and 8 is easier?

I didn’t believe it either until I tried it! Give it a shot
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    AQ8 has now 7 stars champions ?

Is it me or Kabam made the change without warning ?
  • Stellar said:

AQ8 has now 7 stars champions ?

Is it me or Kabam made the change without warning ?

It sure feels new and unexpected. Those defenders are hitting HARD today. Got close to timing out on KG miniboss too, and it’s only day 2. 😬
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    It’s high time Map 7 was permanently made free to play…get rid of the unnecessary cost
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Ok i tried and can confirm, for our Alliance, map 7 dont Work for us. Map 8 was 'managable'.
    But map 7 nodes are a mess for most of us.

So thanx for the advice! Stupid me trying it 😄
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited May 2023

We have done Map 7 day 1 and day 2 and both days it says 97% complete yet we have done all paths. If I had to guess I think the parts I circled are the reason it says this. You can tell we went across those paths.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Can we get a response on issues with this aq set? Like guy above or what’s going on regarding the 7*s on map 8. Less then 2 hours before aq day starts. Answers to these questions allow alliances to make changes and adjust
  • ruzzo9ruzzo9 Posts: 4

Nice addition, a free week of map8 is nice. saves me a million gold.

Yes but the million of potions and revives?! Is ridiculous.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    The trap was set.
    Players revive/potion stash has been emptied.
    Mission accomplished.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It almost seems like they knew they messed up the conversion so they preemptively made the maps free but didn’t want to call attention to that.

RIP to anyone who failed the map, lost prestige and set their score back for the whole cycle.
  • TyEdge said:

It almost seems like they knew they messed up the conversion so they preemptively made the maps free but didn’t want to call attention to that.

RIP to anyone who failed the map, lost prestige and set their score back for the whole cycle.

The tinfoil hat is on too tight, i see.
    This aq week was really tough, but the difficulty wasnt intended at all.