• Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Member Posts: 122
    edited May 2023

Is anyone else facing the same problem?
    Its occuring to me every now and then.
  • Will_ZhangWill_Zhang Member Posts: 3
    It's been 2 days now, and I still can't play
    MOTO EDGE S
    Mine doesn't even show the progress bar.
    MOTO EDGE S
    MOTO EDGE S
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Yup, in arenas. What a coincidence this loading screen comes into play after the option to pay for express arena, which gives you no loading screens. I was actually interesred in the express arena, but the fact we have to pay for it, lol

The beauty of this game, why it has such a long life, is the fact a free to play player isnt at a major disadvantage compared to whales. Only difference is the whales get all the new stuff earlier. But with this, its trending that pay to play users will start to have a significant advantage, which imo, will be the straw that broke the camels back
  • Контер888Контер888 Member Posts: 2
    Such a problem. The device "Black Shark 5".
  • SupermanGodSupermanGod Member Posts: 51
    The same here, i really need to catch up on content but the loading screen is broken each time i try entering a fight.Kabam can u pls help us or tell us how we can resolve this.
  • Контер888Контер888 Member Posts: 2

Hey, could the team is trying to investigate this further. Would you be able to tell us what OS or device you are currently using?

У меня такая же проблема на телефоне Black Shark 5. При использовании wi-fi, так же как и при использовании мобильной сети. Это происходит при захождении в любое задание, при просмотре информации о персонаже.
    I have the same problem, i have an hauwei p40lite, never had this problem before. Kabam can you please sort this out asap. Thank you
  • SlavenytSlavenyt Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I have the same problem which day. Neither reboots nor reinstalls solve this problem. No internet solves this problem. Huawei nova Y61 4/64 phone. Thank's.
  • Reven55Reven55 Member Posts: 1
    on Google play my account is fine... on my Huawei device, it just stays updating. I think because with Huawei devices you need to use APK files.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,099 ★★★★★
    iOS no issues here. Now that I wrote that I’ll be doomed
  • Kryptonite1991Kryptonite1991 Member Posts: 21
    guessing it will take a while then, smh...
    well, gd luck...
  • PakPak Member Posts: 8

Also having the same issue can't do aw sq eq arena act 8 . Using redmi 9A . Try to fix this issue asap
  • nimrodthelessnimrodtheless Member Posts: 2
    This is happening to me as well, but only when i try to use scorpion in a fight. Or try to open his "champion info"
    Is there any update on as to when this will be resolved?
  • evgen2212evgen2212 Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2023

This is happening to me as well, but only when i try to use scorpion in a fight. Or try to open his "champion info"

Hmmm. But you're right, crashes at certain champions that are in the team. Now I decided to check. Omega Sentinel and Gorr. Now I'll look at all my champions. And I won't use them. I hope it helps
    There is speculation that the bug is related to the new champions, namely the 2022 champions. Today I'll try to remove the omega sentinal from the Ipad team and check if the bug on the phone disappears or not.
  • DanzeloffDanzeloff Member Posts: 10
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We're investigating this right now.

@druvjoshi @SUPREME77 @Kryptonite1991 and anyone encountering this "updating" wheel/download bar between screens:

Did a reset resolve this issue?

Give us at least some information when to wait for an update that will work
  • CatensCatens Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2023
    Nickname: C.R.I.G
    I have the same problem in any mode with Huawei Y5
  • SchweapsySchweapsy Member Posts: 7
    @kabamJax can you shed some light on this situation please, I really would like to get back playing the game
  • DanzeloffDanzeloff Member Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike don't be silent, there are so many delicious things in the game, and I can't take it. I need a dose of the game, I'm already starting to shake
  • Kryptonite1991Kryptonite1991 Member Posts: 21
    edited May 2023
    man... even if this problem is solved, we deserve a huge compensation... really huge or at least a duped 6 star CGR or Hercules would be enough for me, see I'm not that greedy, dear Kabam
  • JonathanChanciJonathanChanci Member Posts: 1
    Al tratar de mejorar a Titania de 5 estrellas o wiccan de 6 estrellas, al empezar algunos combates el juego empieza a actualizar con esta imagen

No se si es por la descarga de los nuevos mapas, pero no he podido jugar, tengo un android que no tiene servicios de Google.
    My guesses turned out to be correct. I went into the game from another device and removed the omega guard from the team and the error disappeared. I can spend energy again and complete the game. Problem champions can be calculated and not used.
  • IFCOptimusPrimeIFCOptimusPrime Member Posts: 8

Huawei P40Pro
    3 day's is very bad
  • Fantozzi1Fantozzi1 Member Posts: 7
    I have the same problem. It's impossible to start fight. Huawei psmart 2021. Never had problem before this update
  • DarkRider7686DarkRider7686 Member Posts: 6

So, this is how we've to loose ????
    Kabam 🔥